Reviews for Human Nature
Topaz18 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Noooo! Why did you leave it with Wheatley miserable and Chell angry and GLaDOS surely laughing and me very confused! I love this story and I am so GLaD I found it in the depths of someone elses favorites, but you left the story forever ago and it was clearly awesome! I love all the coffee related things, especially when GLaDOS gets all hyper! I find this story funny, yet it has a story unlike some fan fictions like this I read! I really like the Chelley fluff and I liked that one chapter with Space and Curiosity! Please, please write more! I hope you found the power cable, so then you can write some more! Please!
Turrent chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
This story is awesome XD pleeace make more :3
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Come on, update!

Do it for the children! ;)
Nero200 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
no one important chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
Please write more! This is funny and unique. Everyone's personality is captured perfecty.
CC16 chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
Oh. Wow.

Was not expecting that.

C'mon, Wheatley! Go after her!

I really hope Chell comes back...
Matau25 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awww! This is really cute! I am definitely looking forward for more. What's going to happen next? I think Wheatley should go after her!
toraneko-chan chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
This is AMAZING!
katzsoa chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Maybe GLaDOS broke your power cord. I'm convinced she at least hacks the internet when she's bored; maybe she found this story and didn't like being laughed at! Just a guess. ;)

Good luck getting a new one!
Confiscated Retina chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Nooooo! Alas! Well, this just means future chapters will be even more fun for the wait. I hope you can get a new power cord soon, though. If you've got a computer parts store in town, those are great places to find cables and power supplies for cheap.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Best chapter EVER!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Celeste chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Oh! And congratulations on getting such a popular story! You really diserve it! Brilliant writing here. :D

I've recommended this fix to a few people I know, so some of the views might be them too! _

TTFN! :)
Celeste chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Awww! :( I got all excited there was an update then saw this... You could always go to a store where they sell your laptop and charge it there? XD No warranties on it?; can't return the charger cord and get a replacement? (I'm trying every possible way to think of ways to help... _ ) As you know, I'll be waiting very patiently for an update of any kind. I hope you get this fixed soon _ TTFN!
WitchJuliana chapter 13 . 6/3/2011

I hope you get a new power cord soon. ;_;

For now, I will have to patiently (ha ha) wait for your next chapter. DANNNNG.

What a way to leave us on a cliffhanger! DX