Reviews for Never Give In
Magic-Tombs-Of The Farside chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter as always! :3

as for your question I think megaton should stay his normal evil self, cause he always softness up in the fan fic's i read so it would good to have him stay evil for once.
BBgal1 chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
I say keep Megatron evil but I really love this story. Please keep updating, like ASAP
eltigre221 chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
have Megatron change at least a little bit, and also I really hope things get better for Optimus and Blackarachnia, not only that but if Sentinel ever comes around what'll Optimus do? XD hehe I'd love to see that :) well till a new chapter, later and have fun writing :)
Elitaonegirl chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
No! U have to keep Megatron as the bad guy! I really want Opitmus to get Elita back. Plus Megatron not the type to become soft even if it is his son. Please, please go along with ur first idea.
Mizz Arcee chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter! For a moment I thought you won't continue writing this fic, I'm glad you did! I would like to see Megatron's spark to soften towards his sparkling after all he's looking for him and it's his son, this might seem a little off character but I would like if Megatron doesn't beat up too much Optimus cuz wether he likes it or not Optimus is Valour's carrier. It would also very nice to see some smut between OP and Blackarachnia or whatever smut scene you want x3
Please write more soon!
PrimesSPARROW chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
I wanted to read the chapters you had up before I gave my review, I must say I am enjoying this story, I found some mistakes here and there, but not enough to deter me from the story. Please continue
Primus'-Child chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
I don't think that Megatron will soften up even if Valur tells him how much he loves Optimus and don't want his sire to hurt him, after all, he is evil... and even if Megatron will end up as a good guy, will he let Optimus alone? I think he is the kind of guy that if he can't have something, then no one should have it...

so long since your last update, I hope you're doing well and y'know I'll be looking forward for the next chapter, so please update soon :D
super.happy.fun.time chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Aww...This is sad and cute...Please update again soon...-
rel95 chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
I read this story about a 2 weeks ago and forgot to add it to my favorites. I remembered it again today and thought I would have trouble finding it again as I couldn't remember what it was called. I was more then a little relieved when I found it so quickly and very excited when I saw it had been updated! I just love this story. Valour is so cute and your chapter sizes are just the right length. please update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
This is such a great cliffhanger! I would like to see everybody's reactions. And Valour gets a mommy!
eltigre221 chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
daww, YES a new chapter, but daww Valor can just be too cute, and at least Optimus saw his old friend again X3 hehe, well can't wait for more, but will they ever use the stuff I suggested to you before, or not, if not then oh well, if yes, AWESOME X3 hehe, well till next chapter, later and have fun writing :D later :)
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Great chapter! :DDD
Primus'-Child chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
I just hope everything will be OK... good to see another update.. I can't wait for the next one!
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
I am happy for Valour he is going to have a family soon! But I watched the series and Megatron is going to ruin the happiness soon.
Jovianokami chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Awww! That was great, I know Elita won't be happy to be held on the Autobot base but she only be angry for a couple of mintues. As for the others...I'm not so sure.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »