Reviews for Never Give In
Jovianokami chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Awww! That was great, I know Elita won't be happy to be held on the Autobot base but she only be angry for a couple of mintues. As for the others...I'm not so sure.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Pfff, God I love that kid! XD
cheesybeans chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Thanks for the update.
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
haha Valour really got Elita off guard on being his daddy mate. I think it will be Valour who will bring the two of them together.
Emajade32439 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Like it.
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Gah! A trilling cliffhanger! I want to know what happens next! Funny that Blackarachnia got bombarded with Valor's questions, and with what he was saying. I love that little sparkling.
Primus'-Child chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
I absolutely adored this chapter! and she found them so fast?

Honestly I hope she don't give the cons their location... and lots of love happens between her and Optimus
eltigre221 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER! And a great one at that :D hehe, oh Primus Optimus won't be happy to know that his baby boy is missing XD hehe, even when he see's Elita again, things will end badly, or better, who knows XD hehe, well can't wait for the next chapter, and until then, later :D
garlandfruit chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
i'd like to see you do a story on the praxian in prowl chasing jazz. or maybe one on tformers prime.
Magic-Tombs-Of The Farside chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
nice
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Ha! The Dinobots are alive! Hm, I wonder what trouble will Valor and Sari get into with Blackarachnia?
Primus'-Child chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
yes another chapter! thank you!

and... I hope Blackarachnia don't tell Megs where Optimus is.. after all, she practically knows what happened to her former friend..

but.. why does the dinobots glares at Optimus? what do they know? we all know that they are not as stupid as they look..

please update soon again!
eltigre221 chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
ah, Ratchet that was funny X3 hehe well looks like things will get even more interesting from now on, wonder if and when Blur will show up? hehe well till the next chapter, can't wait for more as I will always say, have fun writing and till the next chapter, later :D
cheesybeans chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Thank you so much for the update. I can't wait for the next chapter. *・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Yeah, I know here name is Blackarachnia in the series but I still calling her Elita One. Perhaps learning about what happen to Optimus will change her feeling for him, wanting to kept Optimus and his son away from Meagtron. I see that Valour trying to be come a Cyber Ninj. I bet he would be great at it! One more thing, will Prowl and Bumblebee be together in this? I'm a big fan of that pairing.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »