Reviews for Never Give In
eltigre221 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
ooh, please update, this is really good so far :D hehe I love it soo much :D hehe oh man wonder what'll happen once Blackaracnia finds out that Optimus was Megatron's little play toy XD hehe oh man I can't wait for more, and till then, later, oh and have fun writing :D
Autobot Firekat chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
please continue
Emajade32439 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Are you going to finished this story? I would really like to rea the rest of it.
Nitrofrost2 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Uh-oh... RUN OPTIMUS, RUN! MEGZ IS ON YOUR TAILPIPE! AHHHHH!

...

SCRAP! I LOST MY PENCIL! SLAGGIT! NOW I CAN'T FINISH MY PIC... DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN!

...

Sorry bout that... I ten to draw and I had been alternating between drawing and reading at the time and now... MY PENICIL'S GONE! NOOOO!

... XD

PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS AND VALOUR JUST SOUNDS CUTER AS THE STORY GOES ON! I LOVE LITTLE SPARKLINGS! HEEHEE! XD

-Nitrofrost2
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Heh, I would love to see Blackarachnia's reaction to when she finds out that Optimus had a sparkling.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Great job keep it up. _
Primus'-Child chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
finaly another update! thank you! I hope you're doing good in your exams ;)

I hope Blackarachnia is not a suporter of rape.. and she asks the story before she left for her quest,,

I hope Megatron never finds them, at least not until they are strong enough to defeat him, and Valour learns that his sire is a bad mech who raped, tortured and forced his carrier to carry him! and make Valour hate him too! (I mean, make Valour hate Megs)

please update soon! I will be looking forward to it!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter!
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Yeah! You update! Oh I been waiting for this chapter. I kept thinking to myself was how they were going to get to earth and meet Sari and her father. Nice, instead of Megatron landing on earth fifty years ago; you made it Optimus and his crew and son. And Sari is best friends with Valour. I wonder how Elita going to come in in all of this.
Nitrofrost2 chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE!

-Nitrofrost2
Wolf Prime chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
That Megatron has a evil pervert mind X(! Get out, you fragger! Leave Optimus alone! He has suffered enough of your mongering! XS.

Oh no! Prime will activate the Allspark? Things will not get very well!

Update soon, my friend! I can't wait to see more X3!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
:D
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Heh, Prime's leaving caused Megatron to have sexual frustration. Man, is Optimus in a lot of trouble.
Primus'-Child chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
omg! Megatron should ask that to Unicrion, not Primus... what an a**!

and Optimus will bring attention back to him if he activates the 'All Spark'... now... where is Blackaracnia? will she be with the cons in that ship? :3

please update soon, thanks for this awesome chapter ;)
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Oh, how I wish Blackaracnia was there! I hope she show up soon, also, I don't want Starscream to be a bad guy in this one! Maybe something will happen and he will help? hmm will other femmes come in for the team? Other then Arcee and Blackaracnia?
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »