Reviews for Never Give In
kuroXIII chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Yay! A fic where Optimus fights back while taking care of his son!

I can't wait to read the future trials he and the autobots will have to face.
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Hmmm, I like it so far, especially the time line, before earth though I do hope they use the planet for a hide out. Regardless, well done. I can't wait to see where you are going with this.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
OMG! Ive been waiting and waiting and its finally here :D

good chapter, love it :D
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
O_0 Man, I can only image who everyone going to react to Optimus son now that he in static lock. Bet Bee going to crazy at seeing sparkling. And Prowl and Bulkhead...oh they are going to have blow gasket.
Wolf Prime chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Oh no Poor Optimus! TT I hope he will be allright! He has suffer in the hands of the Decepticons and need many repairs! Ratchet you must help him out before is too late!

Excellent chapter my friend! I can't wait to see the next one! XD See you around! w
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
hey just wanted to tell you that i love your writing and your cute story, please keep it up!
Mizz Arcee chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Please update soon, I love your artwork, please continue soon I'm dying cuz I want to know what's gonna happens next , I wish Optimus good luck I hope he and his son can be able to scape
tiedwithribbons chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
What a nice little story!

If you don't mind me asking, could you please update Stand By Me and An Allspark Wish soon?
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Can't wait to see how everyone reacts when they see boss bot with a sparkling, Megatron sparkling at that! So Optimus was capture right at the begaing, yes?
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Oh! This chapter was amazing! Poor Optimus, he got a bad torture by the Decepticon Warlord, I hope when he returns with his friend they accept his sparkling, I have faith that they will do that w.

Excellent work, my friend! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Until then see you around! w
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Once again, you have out done yourself! I so can't wait to see how Optimus and Valour get along and were they landed. I have so many quesitons! Like were are Prowl, Bumblebee, Blukhead and Ratchet? Were are they? And how dose he meet up with Elita? I know what see called differently in the animated. As always, you welcome to use my femmes.
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow! I have not words! Optimus is a brave mech, take that Megatron! XD if you really cared Optimus you would leave him alone, but no, you only use him like a object, I am glad he escape with your son.

Excellent story, my friend! I can't wait to see the next chapter! Keep going! w
The Starscream chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
All I can say is...GRIPPING!
AuroraFerreri chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love the plot and the danger. I hope to see more of little Valour too. XD
Sassbrat chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
another great story. can't wait to what the other Autobots think about valour.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15