Reviews for Never Give In
Princess of Greenwood2 chapter 20 . 1/28/2018
Write more soon please.
XanaduHawk chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
Yay, update!

I'm losing track of all the pairings in this story.

Can't wait to see Elita and Optimus' kids.
Cyberbee15 chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
I just finished reading and I've gotta say ):(. I love it the family, the drama, the hurt/comfort and all the other stuff I can't put into words ;)! Great job I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2017
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Phelpsie chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I didn’t like what you did with Megatron and Starscream in the last chapter, I thought that they were going to have an actual relationship instead of Megatron being the abusive one all the time
Phelpsie chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
I didn’t like Starscream’s betrayal of Megatron. What Megatron let Starscream do to him took a great deal of trust, and I feel like that could have led to a better story, rather than Megatron just being abusive all the time.
BabyTgo chapter 20 . 11/17/2017
wow an update
TFFanFrench chapter 20 . 11/15/2017
Perceptor better not manipulate Starscream and better be sincere poor starscream go through to many suffering! é_è
angelabroxton27 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Thanks for updating, I love this story
skyice98 chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
Megatron's gonna be fraged off.
RollingGirl27 chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
Oh noooo
I really wanted Megatron to keep Optimus again :-(
a sexy monkey chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
This whole mess just gets deeper and deeper.
tiedwithribbons chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
Oh dear, I don't think I'm gonna like where this is headed!

Poor Screamer! He loves Megatron so much, but he has to compete with Optimus for his leader's love (even if it IS one-sided).

Is this gonna be Megatron/Starscream in the end? I sure hope so!

By the way, could you please update The Decepticon's Revenge and Protector soon?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
Can you do the next chapter? Pls!
RollingGirl27 chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
I'm really liking this story. But I was wondering, what would have happened if Optimus hadn't escaped and stayed with Megatron instead? Would he keep treating Optimus like a toy even though they have a son now? Would he make an effort to /actually/ raise his son himself or would he ask someone else to do it? And would he love Valour like a true Sire would or is he just a possession of his?

I would really like to see that side of Megatron. Good story! :-)
225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »