Reviews for Never Give In
XanaduHawk chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I learned more about Transformer reproduction than I ever wanted to know with this chapter...
skyice98 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Love what slipstream did too lockdown. Can't wait for next chapter.
Jovianokami chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Can someone please take a frying pan to Megatron head? He needs to get his priorities priorities straight! Oh how I wish Skyfire would come in and save him from Megatron. I don't like what Ultra Magnus is thinking and what he has plan the next time he see Slipstream again.
Firewolves16 chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
This is getting very intense
Fleightfire chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Yay a new chapter, really hope the next one won't take too long.
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Wow! Fantastic chapter. I look forward to future chapters.
guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
That was a awesome story more please
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
I cannot wait for the next chapter. Just sorry it took me this long to find this story again.
janet1982 chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
Awesome )
skyice98 chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
Hope you update this one soon its really good.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Megs, that's not your son. That's your rape child :l There's like, a very noticable difference between the two...

(Wow. I have reviewed your stories in a while. Fanfic kept refusing to post them, so I gave up :/)
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Normally I dislike Transformer yaoi (though I'm fine with yaoi in some of my other fandoms) but since the main characters listed for your story are Optimus and Elita/Blackarachnia I figured I'd give it a look-see. I'm so glad I did! I've read every chapter and I must say I LOVE the interactions between those two (plus Sentinel's reactions are hysterical) and both Valor and Slipstream are adorable! Like I said, I'm not a fan of Transformer slash, but I can definitely make an exception for a story as awesome as yours. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
AkiraNatsume chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Fascinating. More chapters please.
Fleightfire chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
It's always exciting whenever a new chapter comes but the sad part is waiting months for it
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »