Reviews for Always
TheKittenAuthor chapter 1 . 7/20
Okay, now this's was amazing. Just, fabulous. And, I can really feel her pain. Masterful writing.
angelofdeath241107 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh ... This was so well written that almost made me mourn. I never got interested in this couple. In fact, I came here out of curiosity. But it was so well written that now I love this couple.

It's a great job. Thanks for writing something so beautiful. I reached the bottom of the soul.
Gdamon12x chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
good story
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh god... So good. So good. And so terribly sad...
Junior VB chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Tu narracion de los eventos es buena. A veces realmente parece que Stacy está enamorada de Candace. Eso me recuerda un poco a la relación que tenian Sakura y Tomoyo en Sakura Cards Captor.

Your narration of events is good. Sometimes, really seems that Stacy is in love with Candace. That reminds me a little to the relationship that had Sakura and Tomoyo in Sakura Cards Captor.
Maetch chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
It's rare to see that someone can write a story about a non-canon pairing and make it good. Writing and grammar is concise and everybody is in-character.

Well done.
patronsaintofdirtyfilthylovers chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is a truly great fanfic. It's super well written and I think it stayed really true to the characters :)
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
that great! I like this couple but candessa still my favorite, well, bye!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwee so sad, and it just made me really hope for Stacy, so good job writing it!
Dumanios chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I think this is a nice oneshot. And did you know that this fanfic is a tvtropes recommendation?
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This little story is so cute!

wahhh... stupid candace. seriousely, stacy should just say how she feels. vexing!

AND CANDACE jeremy sucks!

and, everybody was in character, good job -

MORE CANDACYYYY X3
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw, poor Stacy! I can imagine the pain she's going through. (I was in this EXACT position once with my best friend.)

I love this pairing, and I'm glad I'm not the only one! This is the only story out there of it, though, and I'm glad it's so well written!
Scalec chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That touched my deepest fears, my deepest regrets, my deepest well of emotion. I was in Stacy's position once...and all her thoughts struck chords to my own. Thank you for writing a story that not only touched my soul, but was so realistic I lost myselft in it. Thank you.
SafeKept chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, this was brilliant. Really, really liked it. More people need to write this pairing.
Skylove of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is amazing, I think you should continue it