Reviews for Always
I totally see this pairing as what I call future canon. Like future in the shows timeline. I admit I haven't watched in years but in the first (I think) future time travel episode, was Jeremy even acknowledged? My headcanon is Stacy and Candace marry with her brothers finding some way for the two to have biological kids. During the episode Candance and the kids were simply visiting her mother while Stacy stayed home to work as...I think it was said she was President of Paraguay. Or was that a different show?
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow, nice! I think you may have convinced me to ship this. I would have liked to see more, but what you've written is nice by itself, too. I can imagine the conversations that Jenny and Stacy would have about Candace, plus how jealous yet accepting Stacy would be of the whole Jeremy situation. In my opinion, Stay is one of the best characters, and we don't get to see enough of her. You definitely did her character justice, good work!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/9
This is pretty good. Just a bit of the angst felt a bit too heavy.
ManamiHamasaki chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Okay, now this's was amazing. Just, fabulous. And, I can really feel her pain. Masterful writing.
angelofdeath241107 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh ... This was so well written that almost made me mourn. I never got interested in this couple. In fact, I came here out of curiosity. But it was so well written that now I love this couple.

It's a great job. Thanks for writing something so beautiful. I reached the bottom of the soul.
Gdamon12x chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
good story
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh god... So good. So good. And so terribly sad...
Junior VB chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Tu narracion de los eventos es buena. A veces realmente parece que Stacy está enamorada de Candace. Eso me recuerda un poco a la relación que tenian Sakura y Tomoyo en Sakura Cards Captor.

Your narration of events is good. Sometimes, really seems that Stacy is in love with Candace. That reminds me a little to the relationship that had Sakura and Tomoyo in Sakura Cards Captor.
Maetch chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
It's rare to see that someone can write a story about a non-canon pairing and make it good. Writing and grammar is concise and everybody is in-character.

Well done.
patronsaintofdirtyfilthylovers chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is a truly great fanfic. It's super well written and I think it stayed really true to the characters :)
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
that great! I like this couple but candessa still my favorite, well, bye!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwee so sad, and it just made me really hope for Stacy, so good job writing it!
Dumanios chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I think this is a nice oneshot. And did you know that this fanfic is a tvtropes recommendation?
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This little story is so cute!

wahhh... stupid candace. seriousely, stacy should just say how she feels. vexing!

AND CANDACE jeremy sucks!

and, everybody was in character, good job -

MORE CANDACYYYY X3
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw, poor Stacy! I can imagine the pain she's going through. (I was in this EXACT position once with my best friend.)

I love this pairing, and I'm glad I'm not the only one! This is the only story out there of it, though, and I'm glad it's so well written!