Reviews for Carefully
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is an amazing story. I love it. Stark is the best I miss him :( I know there isn't much stuff to work with anymore with Stark gone but I hope you write more stories about him and April sometime soon!
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Please update!
acwelch chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
OMG... two chapters and I love it... any chance of getting some more?
Immokk chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Just so you know... I really enjoyed reading this, irrespective of how short it is. (Perhaps that is the beauty of it?)

I can imagine it happening this way, so innocently as April actually realises that nobody elses opinion matters in what she does and who she gives her heart to.

I have said it before and I will say it again: I really like this pairing, I think it is real... unexpected and real.

Very well done.
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I can't wait for the second part either! Very well done. Stark comforting April is lovely, it just settles right into their quirky May/December dynamic. I long for more scenes, and more fanfiction, featuring them. I checked out your fanvids too, very nice.
AuburnFan01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it! I especially loved how well you captured their feelings toward one another and the ending seemed perfect for them, almost like friendship with a hint of something more :) I can't wait to read the second part!