Reviews for Not a Weasely
Obscene Cupcake chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Rereading because this story is amazing
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I forgot to write this in the other Review but I'm seriously wondering. WHY DOESN'T THIS F*CKING AWESOME STORY HAVE MORE REVIEWS?! This story is way to awesome not to have more than AT LEAST 100!

That is all.

and I hope you write more bottom!Percy in the future. XD
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I still love love LOVE this story! I don't know how many time's I have read it but this is seriously my favorite Marcus/Percy story! I wish I could write as well as you. X( but i can't.
But this story makes me want to write a Marcus/Percy as well! I LOVE THIS STORY!
OanDuress chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
This was so cute. I loved the way you wrote Marcus' character and I think the two make a very cute couple. Good job :)
Obscene Cupcake chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
five minutes later: "crap. I have to pee."
Obscene Cupcake chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
why does he keep thinking penny gave him the pendant?
Obscene Cupcake chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
-cheers-
Obscene Cupcake chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
-nosebleed- confusion and gasms. heady mixture.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
: Highschool years are tough.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
OH. he's serious?
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
LOL. how cute x3
HyperActiveSkittles chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
This story is so amazing, really never read anything so wonderful. You did faultier between past and present mistakes and you also made a few errors; a professor calling Marcus Flint Mr. Marcus. But apart from that it has been a wonderful story.

I loved Flint being half troll and the way that was incorporated into the story. I loved Penelope. I normally hate all female characters whether they be good or bad but she was wonderful. I hated her because you made me hate her not because she was a badly constructed character.

I can simply not praise this story enough. I have completely enjoyed reading it and have added the story to my favourites. I am meant to be writing essays for tomorrow, but this story was much much more interesting!
InkMistress chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
I fucking love your story! It's the first time I read this pairing and I absolutly love it! Thank you for this piece of perfection, i really enjoyed reading it!
Anon chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
Awesome! Aww I want more, I would love to see Marcus surviving the burrow and rest of the weasleys.
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Awesome story here! Fell in love with this pairing and you did them justice!