Reviews for Women
rising of the darkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
sooooooooo cuty...
Lalinn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Brilliant! Your Tom is remarkable. He's both a lost boy and Voldemort in the making.

"Women".

Perfect last line. Voldemort did get this rite of passage: male teenage incomprehension and exasperation with women.
katsapo chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
hahah that was hilarious! Dare I say Tom is so cute in his own unique way. I love your writing style. I'm gonna check other stories of yours.
LGLooney chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really loved your story! Really sweet!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
haven't read the others, but in loveeeeee!
Shan84 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Love your work! I was so happy to see this little gem of a one-shot pop up. Thanks! :)
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
"No,I let you kiss me. There's a difference." I like that. Kind of true in the circumstances. And what was that elusive feeling, I wonder? A number of ideas, but I haven't quite decided yet :)

I have to say, I've missed your Tom. He's so perfectly wrought and written. The kind of guy who could pull practically anybody onto his side... except, of course, Dumbledore ;D

Nicely done _
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
so good!

Absolutely loved it, especially that bit at the end. D
Athena Dolos chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Really good. But why are you writing the stories separately? Why not write as one?
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Nice. Interesting.
LeeshiLou chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love this series! Is there a chance that sometime in the near future you'll write another longer TR/HG story? :)
Ryn chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Well of course she's coming back to the dungeons with me. Duh.

Hahahahahahaha. Oh, Tom.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I was excited to see another oneshot in this Tom/Hermione world you've created. I had to go back to the older ones to refresh my memory, and they were all just as great as I had remembered. I really like this storyline and this installment did not disappoint. I can't wait to read the future oneshots! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
lol Toms funny just because he kissed her and now he thinks that they are going to do it haha.
m0nt chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
lol, you have to continue this; this is hilarious!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »