Reviews for Women
Elaanabeth chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
ARg, okay, so I've read quite a few TR Jr fics, but I happily admit that yours are the best. I absolutely LOVE your TR and Hermione is the perfect match to him! I'm really enjoying reading your fics and I look forward to more in the future! Tempora Abducto is possibly the most unique time travel fic I've read in a long long time! I love the fact that she doesn't fix anything, doesn't erase the future, and doesn't go back to her present time and having nothing matter from the past. _ Of course, I also enjoyed the Years Following The Morning After as well. Emily was another interesting character, and I found Tom's reactions to her to be very realistic. Yay you! Keep up the fabulous writing!
crazyelf22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ah, I love it! :D I especially loved that Tom expected her to come to the dungeons with him. Typical Tom Riddle... xD This was incredibly great!
KoretheMaiden chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I just loved this one! This is probably one of my favorite stories you've written, which is saying a lot, because I've read all of them (you prolly don't recognize this username, though, I just got rid of my old account). I loved how he was, dare I say, slightly confused that she wouldn't go with him to the Slytherin den. "But you kissed me..." So awesome. It stands to reason that the future Dark Lord wouldn't understand the finer points of charming a girl. Although it seems like he's already got kissing down pat. Anyway, great one-shot! You're the best!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Absolutely wonderful! I always enjoy your Tomione's in that the romance always seems to be more of a lingering afterthought in the wake of the plot. It makes their relationship feel illusionary and wraith-like, which is really neat.

Keep up the great work, darling!
siddyi chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lawlz. Love the ending. Classic Tom, ohhhhh how much I love him! Love all your little one shots!
broadwayb chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
oh hermione...you bad bad girl...
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was strangely...cute? I didn't think I'd ever associate such a word with the young Lord Voldemort but there you go. Great job as always.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3