Reviews for They Stopped the Moving Sands
How did I never find this before? I love Dune. This was so amazing! Thank you for writing this.
cinnabon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oooh I really like how you wrote this, and definitely found myself feeling the emotions- now I am very tempted to find out more about this book because I am easily influenced orz
Kuroi Allen chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Is a great job and I love it... can I translate to spanish? I give you the credit for the plot, obviously!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hmmm... I feel as if I've heard of this before, not as a book but as a movie... maybe I watched it from somewhere?
Nah, I probably mixed Dune withsome other sci-fi movie.
Anyways, love the story, really well written! Hope to read more from you :)
monochrome-song chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my... That was amazing... loved this story so mutch!~ I now, since I am constantly bagged on for not reading, (Oh if only they knew what I read...) am going to FIND THAT BOOK!
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I. Loved. This. So much. I'm not usually one for sci-fi but dear God this was amazingly awesome for some reason. So yeah. You kinda rock my socks.
CaptainCynical chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I've never read Dune before, but this was quite easy to follow.

I'm so glad that Alfred was Arthur's mate. Reading this fic put a huge smile on my face :)
Sneaky Muffins chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
/Faints from sheer amazingness

I don't think any words I can think of will do this justice! Seriously, I love this to pieces. The raw emotion, passion, Uh, I'm gonna faint again :P

You are a brilliant writer, I love your style. C:

This makes me want to go and read the book now n.n
ChezzaCheeze chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I cannot describe in words how much I love this story.

Seriously. The levels of emotion in this, the desperation.. it's perfect!

I've never read Dune I'm afraid to say, but I shall be on the look out for it from now on.

Cheers for sharing this with us!

~Chezza
pandawolf chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This fantasy universe is fascinating. Add USUK in it, then it's fabulous!

Does the book has Arabian elements? because Sayyadina is an Arab word. I could be wrong though, because my Arab is rusty nowadays ;
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Freaking brilliant.

I'm barely coherent over here. You managed to combine three of my favorite things; Hetalia, Dune, and USUK and you did it beautifully.

And Alfred, knowing that he would never pick a different mate no matter what, and Arthur asking where his mate was, and so cute! It made me squee a bit, inside.
Shotgunsinlace chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
YES. YESSSSS. This is perhaps the most awesome thing to wake up to after a long an tiring night. If the first half was amazingly fantastic, that ending just took the cake. ;o; I'm too much of a sucker for happy endings.

And really, sex on a stone altar? My kink. OH MY KINK.

Pft, see? I told you you would do great with sci fi. ~ But seriously, I'm gonna go look up this book now. I need more of a variety of science fiction in this life of mine.

I can't get over how sweet this ending was. You rock, bro. So, so hard. \o/
Renuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Yay! Fate didn't decide to be a bitch! *cheers at the happy ending*

(And oh... I do want to kick Francis a bit. :)
HaloHeart chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OMG i knew that the story seemed fimiliar! I love that story! I think I remember reading it in 5th or 6th grade beautiful fanfic
GlassCase chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Fantastic! The emotion between Alfred and Arthur was so real, I loved reading every second of it. I've never read Dune, but I watched the movie which is probably not nearly as good, so maybe I'll pick it up since this definitely piqued my interest. The only thing I can complain about is I wish there was more to read, but you probably have other projects and writings on your plate, so no worries :)