Reviews for Lily Potter and the Triwizard Tournament
8oclocksleeper chapter 15 . 8/13
This is maybe the third time I'm reading this story, it's one of my absolute favorites! I find Lily so annoying at times (but what teenage girls isn't), but I love how you depicted her growth and her close relationship with her family. This won't be the last time I'll be rereading this. Thank you so much for sharing!
Hbrits chapter 15 . 6/15
I can't believe people dissed your story or writing! That's just unbelievable! You write so well and really have the cadence and tone and feel of JKR herself - no word of a lie. I have read many fan fics about HP (some just so awful I couldn't continue, others just plain weird even if the prose was good in itself) and your stories are excellent!
Hbrits chapter 11 . 6/12
I'm loving the next generation! It cool to see who is whose child and who married who from Harrys era!
Every comment that I read of yours makes me think we would be such good friends! It’s writers like you that make want me want to open an actual account on this site. You are awesome. Thank you
lizzzsunshine chapter 25 . 3/7
Very enjoyable story! There were a few moments when I felt some INTENSE secondhand anxiety for Lily and just wanted to kick her in the shins and say “why on earth are you not preparing more?” But the way she handled the entire tournament was a great insight into her character. She’s her own unique person, not just a mini clone of her parents or aunts and uncles. I enjoyed how she grew and matured. Very nice coming of age fic. Thanks for sharing!

(Yes, I am going through a mini binge of your fics. In a very random order!)
wheresthewolf chapter 24 . 8/21/2017
Just reread this for I think the tenth time! I love your writing and the expanded stories you've created!
SecretFruits chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
Beautifully done! Again, I love all the small things. I love how you made her tournament both similar to and different from Harry's; I love her relationships with Teddy and Hugo; I love how you actually gave Hugo a distinct personality; I love how perfectly you have Hagrid...
SecretFruits chapter 19 . 8/13/2017
I wasn't going to review until the end but we both made Ernie Head of Hufflepuff and this makes me really happy
The Dreaming Hare chapter 25 . 5/19/2017
Wow, this was an absolutely wonderful story. Your (really cool) username caught my eye, and when I visited your page I was struck by the lovely matching covers for your fics. I don't read a lot of next gen stuff but that may change now. Your next gen crew were so well-characterised - their personalities, and their relationships with each other. Lily Luna was an easy protag to love. Her thoughts and emotions were so plausible and lovely to read about.

I really enjoyed the way you structured the tasks for this reboot of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Having Cho's daughter be a part of it was excellent as well.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Bambi2900 chapter 25 . 3/21/2017
What a fantastic story, I absolutely loved it! I thought the tasks you came up with were superb: original yet within keeping of the spirit of the Triwizard Tournament in the book, and your Lily is such a sweet character, I would definitely like to read more of her; I'll have to check out your other stuff to see if you have, in fact, done any follow-ups to this.
Admirer chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
Hello.

Your rant at the bottom of this chapter was recommended to me, because - apparently - you sound(ed) like me.

I had to see for myself.

I did.

You do.

You are magnificent!

That's all. ;)
AvidReader2236 chapter 25 . 2/16/2017
Thanks for another great read!
AvidReader2236 chapter 24 . 2/16/2017
And just like that everything worked out okay. :)
AvidReader2236 chapter 23 . 2/16/2017