Reviews for Grief
Cheyennes chapter 29 . 2/4
Really enjoyed the story as a whole as well as the individual chapters. Your dialogue was spot on for all the characters.
Cheyennes chapter 1 . 2/4
Excellent chapter. Loved the dialogue.
FanzelForever chapter 29 . 12/5/2015
Oh my goodness. I clicked on this story only intending to read a chapter or two, and I got completely sucked in! This is fantastic. It felt very realistic, and I'm so impressed with all the character development you packed into it without making it feel rushed at all. This is easily among my favorite Castle multi-chapters. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Can you kill Alexis ? Please ?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
Yay yay yay yay yay!
I love love love you so much for writing this story! Thank you! You are one of my favorite authors! (Other than Richard castle) : )
Guest chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
Last chapter, I cried. Now I'm smiling like crazy. How dare you play with my emotions!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
I tried to stay strong enough through the whole chapter but I lost it completely at "I'll always love you Mommy." Now I'm sobbing like a little girl. Thank you and curse you at the same time. Wonderful story.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
Hmmm this story doesn't feel finished... ;)
Oldnicola chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
I just finished your story. great job. and very "faithful" to the character of Kate.
Ren82 chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it.
ninabambina chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
I started laughing when Castle got offended by Josh's break-up methods. I was just thinking "the guy's girlfriend is currently sleeping in another man's bed; that in itself should be a sign that the relationship was in the dumps: because if Josh knew, then he didn't care, and if Josh didn't know, then communication is a serious issue with them." I just thought it was funny... I really like this story. It's quite lovely.
I don't have a log in chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I have laugh at myself here. (Your story is very well written by the way) But at the end of this chapter my thoughts were with Castle's laptop, thinking how what he had written would be lost when the battery died during the night...
Madwine chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Cute. Loved it. :)
Nightwishcools chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Awesome,what a wonderful ending. ;)
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Oh no no no it can' over. Lol I guess everyone says that. Aww what a great story. I love howCastle was nervous about asking her to move in. Sweet chapter awesome story