Reviews for Sorted
sakujun chapter 1 . 2/1
I liked the ideia of Scorpius and Albuns being in Ravenclaw, and I'm happy they had it other, so they can help and support themselves! This story was sort but very good!
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Nice! I think that this is the only way a Potter and a Malfoy could become friends. Ravenclaw is neutral enough ground, but still firmly on the side of good.
fireeternal13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
love this :-D
grimm the kitty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
haha, this is interesting...the sons of 2 heated rival becoming friends, and a Ravenclaw.
u must write a sequel i bet it will be fun to read!
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ooh, interesting! I've always imagined Scorpius as a Ravenclaw. What if a Potter or Weasley was put in Slytherin? Or a Malfoy in Gryffindor? That would be interesting…

Good fic, wish it was multichapter!
domsijohn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
how sweet
thewrongmoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm imagining right now just what Draco's reaction will be. I have different possibilities playing out in my mind. If it's a letter, he will probably sit down to drink tea before he opens it at which point he will do a spit take and probably yell something like "WHAT?" If it's in person, he'll probably be petrified and unable to move or comprehend anything for a while.

It's really good. Sorry for ranting!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Aww the beginning of something beautiful...
Beth Anders chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aw... this was so sweet! I love the innocence the two boys have and how Scorpius wasn't extremely mean how some authors make him:)

Great Job!
Triciaxy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Refreshing and nice. Though I don't understand why it says the story is complete. It doesn't seem complete to me. Please write more.
Lavender Kisses chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love reading this! It was so cute!I'm glad Scorpius wasn't alone and and Albus sorted into Ravenclaw as well!

if you ever do a squeal I would love to read it!
Owl Winter chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Four words:

Write. A. Sequel. Period.

Loved it!