Reviews for Slytherin Savior
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
So sweet! I bet Granger would kick his ass. LoL I'd pay to see that. LoL
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I thought it was very sweet :)
gigihailee chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Cute story! There should be more chapters though! Hahaha I love Hermione! And Draco. And Harry. And everyone in the story! Thanks for making this an it's really good!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Sweet liked it
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
great story
Luna-sss chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Poor Harry but good for him. Yay Hermione to the rescue! Please continue
imdeadsothere chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww! I love these kinds of gushily sweet stories that make your heart want to burst and your face hurt from that ridiculous smile you just can't wipe off! So happy! :D
Moontoy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Continue :3 I liked it so yay :D
SegaGenesis1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wat happens next O.O really nice and sweet :)
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
yes! Great job of making Harry be a little public! He was always the private type guy and Draco was simply adorable! Awesome story mate!
K Krystine chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I think this fic was a little too over-dramatic for my taste, it went a bit too fast and I can't imagine Harry and Draco being so...weepy, not with so little emotional build up.

It takes a lot skill to be able to have Harry flee from a crowd of family, friends, supporters and reporters after declaring his love/proposing to his supposed worst enemy while sobbing like a girl and still make it seem in character.

You didn't quite manage it as you'd expect the saviour of the wizarding world to be a bit...stronger. The same with Draco, I can imagine him being a bit shell-shocked, but not so much weeping in front of a crowd unless it's pulled off really well.

I don't mean to be so critical, but the characterisation I think needs to be truer to the character, at least in some aspects. Weepy Harry and Draco just really get my goat x3
bladedfanfighter chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I like. A great deal, actually. I would like to point out one little mistake however. When Hermione starts chewing Draco out, you spelled "heart on" as "hear ton." Hope you write more.
hulagal13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
yes please continue would be very good
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Continue :) You should write their wedding! Because I was going to, but now I'm working on a full story with them x3 Anyways... it was awesome, but I already told you that do yeah :P