Reviews for Reconstruction
pookieortega chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
I loved your story,yay everlark!love the ending too
Sk8ernv chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
This was a great Post-MJ fic. Thank you for sharing it.
SuzanneFan2345 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I enjoyed this more than I expected to! I mean I new I would enjoy it but it was really good! And you're a very...descriptive writer.
Shanna319 chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Awe :) I'm sad this is over... but it was definitely a beautifully written story... Great job!

And no need to fret over the ending. I thought it was wonderful.
Shanna319 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
It's good they had that conversation... now hopefully they don't have anymore insecurities and can move forward ;) great chapter!
Shanna319 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Wow... I'd like to come home to Peeta wearing nothing but an apron... that's a pretty sexy picture you painted right there ;)
Shanna319 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I always pictured that haymitch, Peeta and Kat would be really close.. that they would have a strong bond... I'm glad he's at least in ur story!
Shanna319 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
This was a cute chapter. I'm not sure if you ever plan on writing anymore... but you really do a great job!

I love that you used their word 'always to end the chapter'... I love that word now!
Shanna319 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
She finally admitted she loved him.. yay! But then she ran... haha... Just like Kat haha ... good chapter... Hopefully they can move on together now!
Shanna319 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
So happy to see things are getting better... now Kat just needs to open up and talk to him! Great job!
Shanna319 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Poor Peeta. I guess you really can't blame him for not wanting to see Katniss. The poor guy is so heartbroken :(

hopefully Katniss can mend their relationship soon... And great job with the interaction in the chapters with Haymitch... Love him :-)
Shanna319 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I didn't think Peeta would forgive her so easily... Great chapter... that poor guy :(
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ok... so this was a pretty hot chapter.. Ur writing ability is very detailed... Great job!

Poor Peeta got his heart broke :( he is so in love with her... Hopefully they can reconcile what they have... excited to see what you have planned... kudos!
Thegirlonfire chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
You made Peeta a jerk.
AliceWonder555 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I just read this entire story, blocking out everything else out, I LOVED IT SO MUCH!