Reviews for Life's not fair
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh, wow! This was great. I have to say that I was in fact rather disappointed about how Vashan just never seemed to have have happened in Season 2. There was no discussion at all. Not even a passing remark or a flashback. I think this will become my new headcanon. I like that you also got to show a glance at the relationship between Kuru and Alex; they are adorable.

I also like that Alex showed some measure of mercy to Vashan in this story. It's really in character for her.

Great job!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Win :)
Dave the Gorilla chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was a very logical explanation for why Vashan does not return in Season 2. Good Job. If you want to write a sequel, you can also produce an explanation for why Omar doesn't return either. My personal theory (which you are welcome to use) is simply that he passed away and was buried with Alex's mother. This, of course, would explain why Kuru now has Omar's job and runs the Kingdom during Alex's absence.
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Likeable XD The story and the fact somebody actually decided to write something about Vashan. Anyway, your explanation makes sense (though the actual reason for his absence in 2nd season is probably that the actor wasn't interested anymore or something, but let's not go there) But it's rather annoying they left so many questions unanswered in the series ...
Nadine chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I realy like your short story, its much better then the second season.