Reviews for A Case of Identity is Solved in Time
Gabwolfgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Can you write a story where both Sherlock and the Doctor come to visit John?
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
wait. This is happy?
mercuryandglass chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aww... I guess it would be out of character for John to just follow Sherlock when he has so many other people with him. Are you going to write a sequel? Perferably with the Doctor?
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ha! That's AWESOME! Of course he's a Time Lord!
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I can't help but think that the reason why Sarah will be a little late is because she has to diagnose a case of space flu or is generally caught up with the Doctor somehow, because that's how narrative causality goes.

Then I wonder if a companion has ever really liked the time/place an arched Time Lord had chosen and requested to stay there. Because slightly wistful and lovesick is a bit boring.
SarahTee chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nooo! Why didn't John go with him? Stupid stupid John! :-( Cool fic!

Xx
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
THIS. IS. AMAZING!

Ahh I love it, everything fits so well...Molly his companion, Mycroft a robot...I was already laughing, and then The line about Moriarty pushing him off a cliff...perfect :')

Really, really well done...have a jelly baby!
klester1987 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Sequel were he actually meets The Doctor? Please.
AJK200001 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was under the assumption that Sherlock would Turn out to be the Master, or the Doctor, since his TARDIS's Interior was described as Golden, but I liked your idea of him being simply another Time Lord.

Seeing as Sherlock is what was known as a Renegade Time Lord, I take it that he was from Prydon House, like the Doctor, Master, Meddling Monk, Rani, and War Chief?