Reviews for Not The Preferred Type
xXkutsarahXx chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
wow, you finally updated, I was so excited for this! and it's worth the wait.
Chillybean chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
AHHH! First name basis! They're moving along nicely ;) But Camz's dad is overprotective... Oh dears O.O
narumiya chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Continue... please?
iSayumix3 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Like the audience goes..

"ooooooh" o.o
ace1queen chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This is an awesome story! Though im definitely will be sad when those 5 days are over, and the Rikkaidai tennis regulars will have to go back to Japan... One thing im hoping for is that

Camille will be meet the other regulars xD It'll be a sight!~~

I can't wait for future updates! This is one of my favs! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
wew an update! I super lurve the bastos part! hahaha and Niou eating tuhog-tuhog, i lurve it!

keep updating!
xXkutsarahXx chapter 4 . 7/1/2011

keep updating!
celtic27fionn chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I LOLed at the bastos part hahaha XD and ooooh finally Niou's not being so rude towards her... he's actually kinder to her now :3 Looking forward to the next chapter(s)
xbamsod chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Hehe seems interesting. Can't wait to find out more. ~Update Soon~ _
xXRandomnessPrevailsXx chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Uwaaaa, sorry for not reviewing lately! I've gotten out of school just recently and now I'm visiting family in my home country: the Phillipines! Unfortunately, I don't live in Manila and I dont speak Tagalog. My family is spread between Leyte, Negros Oriental (pronounced ne-graws), and Cebu City, which are in the Visayas and primarily speak Bisaya/Cebuano.

Oh geez, I'm rambling. Anyway, I'm really glad that you made reference to the school differences! In fact, some of my cousins from America dropped out of high school after sophomore year to go to college in Cebu, since college starts after sophomore year. Actually, I'm going to the same college in two years. So I'm pretty much the same age as Camille. :) Thanks for writin this story! It's the perfect pick-me-up after so many hours of traveling and jet lag. Please keep updating!
Camz chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Ems, I really love MY STORY. 333 And you did a good job. Ang gandaa~ /totallyinlovew/Niou. 3333
xXkutsarahXx chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
wuuuu yehey update! hope u update SOON! nabitin ako eh,haha.
xXkutsarahXx chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Love this story, i can't wait to read more, update please?

btw, Filipino din ako!
SPONGE.CAKE chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
That was an awesome chapter. :) Write more.
Camz chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Ems, You did great! Ang sweet nnmn ni Niou ko. :'))