Reviews for Dance With Me
Good job!
MapleLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
NotSigningInXP chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Italy taught America how to...? Oh dear. *facepalm* But this was really sweet! . I support FRUK and USUK equally-don'tshootdon'tshootdon'tshoot- and this was really nice.
AnonymousWriterSaysHi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
There are tears of cuteness running down my face. Glittering adorability (Yes that is my word) draining from my body like sweat, and rainbows shooting my mouth. I am not kidding. SHOO CUTE. I'm very happy.

GO FRUK CUTENESS! 3
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aaaw! This is so sweet and cute! :3 I could barely find a nice, fluffy FrUK fic. Good job by the way! :D
Oreocooky chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
GOOD STORY!I didn't really notice any grammatical errors, so do I get a cookie?
Bait and Switch chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It was nice and fluffy. When the DJ suggested couples he must have had no idea how complex that would be for the group.

I would like to point out the Feli managed to drive at a million miles per hour from Germany to Japan without crashing in the amine, therfore he is actualy a brilliant driver. Also in the Anime Alfred dragged Iggy's car to China from, presumeably, England. They are both good with cars!
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aww!
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was totally sweet and adorable I could totally see England doing something.

England you silly Tsundere, you ;)

Great story- I was like WTF when you said America and Russia were together.

WOAHH.

But yeah. LUVIN THIS.
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
AH MAH GOD! THIS WAS EPICSAUCE! :D I loved it! :D
psychokittenterror chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
so very touching and sweet!
thisaccountisold chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So, what's the word, definitely beyond my usual epic...hmmmm...it's so cool I don't even have words to describe my thoughts on this fiction!
Bohemian Otaku chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I truly love your style of writing you have some serious pot-wait potential is the wrong word its pure adolscent talent bravo. I really think you should do a RussiAmerica I am a USUK shipper but I can't help but like those two pairings (FrUk, RussiAmerica)