Reviews for Standing on the Edge of Forever
Kuki24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This hurt me. I love it
Kudos
TheEliteLabRatsLover chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
My Gosh. This is absolutely incredible. You have such a talent with writing, and the plot was done so beautifully. The way you write it, I truly believe it could've been canon. I love this story so much. Thank you, for making this masterpiece.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Arthur talking soft to Merlin!
Merlin trying to Understand something...
Arthur want to Understand too...!
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Hello, I'm from the future, just passing by to tell you that this fic still pops up in my head from time to time, and it's been years since I last read it. Cheers
Burnehn chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
GAH. That last line just sort of melds Merlin with the reader, you know? Like we KNEW but we didn't really KNOW. We thought Arthur was wrong, that he had misunderstood the situation, and by the end it's like, no man, none of us actually know the situation.
Then again, I suppose you never really know until it happen. Just like Merlin, or anyone at all, will never really begin to grasp until they tried. Jumping with intent isn't the same as thinking about jumping with intent after all, not even when you're standing on the ledge
Waitwhat chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
Wait...what? He wasn't going to commit suicide! Merlin had no reason that he wasn't fond of for doing that (by that I mean Arthur wouldn't have made Merlin commit suicide, no matter how many boots he had him clean and polish, or no matter how many dishes to wash. Merlin is much too fond of the prince for that)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Wow, that was intense!
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Wow. That was...wow. It was so...ouch. Right in the feels. I am still processing on what just happened. Like wow.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
Ngggg this hit me right in the feels. Not least of which because I completely understand both Merlin's and Arthur's thought processes. Excellent work as usual.
Olive212002 chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
This is SO good! Please! please I need more! please.
ninagayler chapter 1 . 11/25/2017