Reviews for Standing on the Edge of Forever
Peabodythecat chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Holy...good ... Wow. Just wow.
ProfessorElk chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very nicely done and I enjoyed your descriptions!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was a little sad and a little scary and a little... a little something else, I'm not quite sure, but I loved it.
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Chills. Seriously, keep writing. I will immediately go to your page and read every single fic, I swear.

I really have to admit, this fic is one of the top ten Merlin fics I've ever read. The fact that it's a oneshot is even better, since it's harder to create an entire world when you can only show one facet of it. You not only manage, you ace it.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really like this fic. It just seems like something Merlin would do and I like how you explored this side of him. I also like Arthur's reactions and the fact that Merlin never explains what he was doing:)
Great fic:)
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Poor Merlin. Suicidal thoughts would be natural I suppose. *sigh*
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
WOW! Angst, and very good angst too!
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow i did it one time in last year of high school i was just standing on wall like it called me to do this and i was just thinking there i swear i just thinking how it can feel to jump and then one of my friends comes and she said later that i was scarying standing there in deep thought not even understanding she is here ! We never sit in that wall again like we used to after that ;) awesome story i really enjoyed it
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ooooooooh! This was very nicely put. I could see everything as it was happening. And it makes my heart clench and soar at how Arthur is believably worried about Merlin. Not too over the top as a lot of fanfic might do. Brilliant!
TheTwelfth chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
How very poignant. I love how your Merlin captures the delicate empathy of Merlin while not necessarily making him sound suicidal. To me he just came across as sad, contemplative, and so completely wrapped up and carried away in his emotions that everything gets so bungled up that he loses himself for a moment...just a moment until Arthur grounds him. I'm sure the feeling engendered by the situation will linger, but ultimately Merlin will accept them, integrate them into his psyche, and ultimately come out better for having been brave enough to feel them. Bravo, brava!
NybCR chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was seriously intense. You really captured the desperation that both characters were feeling so perfectly.
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow, well crafted fic that was uncomfortable yet enjoyable,

AnyaMaia x
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Beautifully written!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Woah. This gave me chills. I love how scared Arthur was thought! I'd write more, but I have to go read the sequal right now!
hitokiri oro-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Just awesome :) there's nothing about this I don't like.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »