Reviews for Standing on the Edge of Forever
red-racer-fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Yep thats ultra angst right there.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Intense (but I really really loved it)
This is one of my favourites I've read so far!
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
OOOOOOH, LOVE IT!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
No one can understand the lonely ones. If they were understood, they wouldn't be lonely.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I've only ever seen the first episode of Merlin, but I know the story. This is an interesting little vignette, and so is the sequel. I like the idea of Arthur finding out that way about Merlin's powers. Good job.
satomika chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I wonder if what would happen if Merlin told Arthur that he's also a sorcerer while he stood on the ledge...?
A.O.Y chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
very spooky. well written! I would love to see this extended into a full length story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Sobbing, in a good way
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
hmm... I can't say what I want to say but... I'm gladd you wrote this... thank you.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
good interaction and desbription
Peabodythecat chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Holy...good ... Wow. Just wow.
ProfessorElk chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very nicely done and I enjoyed your descriptions!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was a little sad and a little scary and a little... a little something else, I'm not quite sure, but I loved it.
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Chills. Seriously, keep writing. I will immediately go to your page and read every single fic, I swear.

I really have to admit, this fic is one of the top ten Merlin fics I've ever read. The fact that it's a oneshot is even better, since it's harder to create an entire world when you can only show one facet of it. You not only manage, you ace it.
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »