Reviews for Standing on the Edge of Forever
satomika chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I wonder if what would happen if Merlin told Arthur that he's also a sorcerer while he stood on the ledge...?
A.O.Y chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
very spooky. well written! I would love to see this extended into a full length story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Sobbing, in a good way
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
hmm... I can't say what I want to say but... I'm gladd you wrote this... thank you.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
good interaction and desbription
Peabodythecat chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Holy...good ... Wow. Just wow.
ProfessorElk chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very nicely done and I enjoyed your descriptions!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was a little sad and a little scary and a little... a little something else, I'm not quite sure, but I loved it.
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Chills. Seriously, keep writing. I will immediately go to your page and read every single fic, I swear.

I really have to admit, this fic is one of the top ten Merlin fics I've ever read. The fact that it's a oneshot is even better, since it's harder to create an entire world when you can only show one facet of it. You not only manage, you ace it.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really like this fic. It just seems like something Merlin would do and I like how you explored this side of him. I also like Arthur's reactions and the fact that Merlin never explains what he was doing:)
Great fic:)
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Poor Merlin. Suicidal thoughts would be natural I suppose. *sigh*
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
WOW! Angst, and very good angst too!
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow i did it one time in last year of high school i was just standing on wall like it called me to do this and i was just thinking there i swear i just thinking how it can feel to jump and then one of my friends comes and she said later that i was scarying standing there in deep thought not even understanding she is here ! We never sit in that wall again like we used to after that ;) awesome story i really enjoyed it
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ooooooooh! This was very nicely put. I could see everything as it was happening. And it makes my heart clench and soar at how Arthur is believably worried about Merlin. Not too over the top as a lot of fanfic might do. Brilliant!
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »