Reviews for Standing on the Edge of Forever
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Woah. This gave me chills. I love how scared Arthur was thought! I'd write more, but I have to go read the sequal right now!
hitokiri oro-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Just awesome :) there's nothing about this I don't like.
Claire Jefferson chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
:'( That was really good dude.
Morwenna.Wenna.Wen chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was just beautiful.
You are a truly amazing writer to take what is a easy idea and make it this magnificent. It gave me chills just reading it!
I've read this so many times now and its still as good as the first time! 3
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
When Merlin cries, the world cries. Write more.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"It wasn't what it looked like," said Merlin, feeling he should say something.

"No?" said Arthur, "Then what was it? Because it looked like you were going to – it didn't look good."

"I – It's complicated."

"Merlin."

"I wasn't going to jump," Merlin muttered, even though he knew it wasn't an answer. But he couldn't explain it to Arthur. Not this. "Really. I wasn't."

Arthur said nothing. It was clear he didn't believe Merlin in the slightest. That was all right, though. Merlin wasn't even sure that he believed it himself.

This gave me chills.
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
the difference between you and the other man Merlin,is that you choose Magic for the good of the yourself off the wall would do no one any good and would make me sad.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh. My. God. /3
ella chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love this and the ambiguous ending :)
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You know...for as morbid as this is...I really like it. :)
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
IM OFF TO FIND THE SEQUEL! *runs*
acronyme chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Just Wooooow!
This fic is great!Reading Merlin's thoughts is a little sad but I understand how he feels and I love the way you link what he thinks with what he says and how he 's reactions are perferct, this fic is fantastic!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I read the excellent French translation and I wanted to write you a review :)

Arthur is really friendly with Merlin in this OS. He's a little awkward, but very touching. Merlin seems to be totally out of touch (it was probably your purpose). It was pretty interesting, all these disconnected thoughts but perfectly logical.

I really, really love your OS and i will read th sequel ;)

Meÿli.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is why I love your writing. You're very good at funny things, don't get me wrong, but this is.. amazing. Thanks for writing.. :)
moonshoespotter101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
argh! GOD i love this so much
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »