Reviews for Standing on the Edge of Forever
Lord-Cas chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So dark! I loved it!
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow, love the angst in this fic! It conveys so many emotions so beautiful and yet so morbidly and sad. I really enjoyed reading this.
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was so beautiful, and such a well-thought-out idea. Arthur's fear and worry over Merlin, but also how he keeps up the banter as a sort of masking device was very in-character. I liked how you wrote it very simply but deep and touching, and it was MORE that way because you didn't just resort to melodrama like I think most writers would when approaching this theme. I really adored this.
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Interesting, in a very good way!
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Don't mind me, just over here crying. No big deal or anything.

Beautiful story. Absolutely wonderful.
Pidgeon-san chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really enjoyed the ultra-angst xD
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
o good God, this stuff is getting better and better! Arthur worried, Merlin lost and in emotional turmoil... or contemplativly hidden turmoil, and all because of something Arthur couldn't possibly understand. Just beautiful!
Kool Kato chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Amazing cliff-hanger, though I would love for you to continue!
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was psychologically enthralling.
jka1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow. This story really packed a punch and I was completely gripped from the beginning. This is one of those stories that stick in your head, amazing job!
anime girl4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I felt like I was holding breath along with Arthur! Really great and well written :)
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Sometimes, it's the simple stories, without all the flashy magic and super drama, that really pack the biggest, most memorable punch. This story, it's not overly angst-ridden, but the angst is there, and it's so nicely balanced with friendship and concern, so what I really love in a one shot. I loved seeing through Merlin's eyes here, about what had happened to the other sorcerer. You wrote it so that he asked all the right questions within his thoughts.

One thing I notice about you, your writing, your characters' inner thoughts and how they react: It's so normal. They say real things, have real reactions, that aren't overly dramatic to keep a storyline going or make you think, "Why didn't you just tell him the truth, you fool?" Everything is really natural and flows so seamlessly, and here I go again, probably making no sense whatsoever.

Short version: FLIPPING BUCKETS OF BROMANCE, I CAN'T GET OVER HOW AWESOME YOUR STORIES ARE AND I'M DYING ON THE INSIDE WITH EVERY FIC I CLICK ON BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST THAT FANTASTICALLY GOOD AND MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY, YOU MAKE MY HEAD EXPLODE.

/crazy-person-review

-Jenn
Ecri chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wonderful introspective story. I love how you handle Merlin's thoughts and his confusion and his reactions to Arthur. As for Arthur, well done! His concern and fear over Merlin's safety was perfect. Lovely story.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
fantastic! would love to read more if you decide to write a sequal or something. thank you so much for writing this and i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
myellar chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
GREAT fic. I mean, it's Ooc, cause melrins always so freaking happy but still, great fic.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »