Reviews for Standing on the Edge of Forever
ella chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love this and the ambiguous ending :)
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You know...for as morbid as this is...I really like it. :)
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
IM OFF TO FIND THE SEQUEL! *runs*
acronyme chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Just Wooooow!
This fic is great!Reading Merlin's thoughts is a little sad but I understand how he feels and I love the way you link what he thinks with what he says and how he 's reactions are perferct, this fic is fantastic!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I read the excellent French translation and I wanted to write you a review :)

Arthur is really friendly with Merlin in this OS. He's a little awkward, but very touching. Merlin seems to be totally out of touch (it was probably your purpose). It was pretty interesting, all these disconnected thoughts but perfectly logical.

I really, really love your OS and i will read th sequel ;)

Me├┐li.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is why I love your writing. You're very good at funny things, don't get me wrong, but this is.. amazing. Thanks for writing.. :)
moonshoespotter101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
argh! GOD i love this so much
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So dark! I loved it!
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow, love the angst in this fic! It conveys so many emotions so beautiful and yet so morbidly and sad. I really enjoyed reading this.
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was so beautiful, and such a well-thought-out idea. Arthur's fear and worry over Merlin, but also how he keeps up the banter as a sort of masking device was very in-character. I liked how you wrote it very simply but deep and touching, and it was MORE that way because you didn't just resort to melodrama like I think most writers would when approaching this theme. I really adored this.
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Interesting, in a very good way!
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Don't mind me, just over here crying. No big deal or anything.

Beautiful story. Absolutely wonderful.
Pidgeon-san chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really enjoyed the ultra-angst xD
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
o good God, this stuff is getting better and better! Arthur worried, Merlin lost and in emotional turmoil... or contemplativly hidden turmoil, and all because of something Arthur couldn't possibly understand. Just beautiful!
Kool Kato chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Amazing cliff-hanger, though I would love for you to continue!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »