Reviews for Darkest Day, Blackest Knight
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh my gosh! I'm seriously loving this so far!
I love how fiercely protective Arthur is and how Merlin's refusing to him give up!
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
You did good.
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Damn it Arthur, why you gotta go ruin my feels with some stupid bias against magic all the time?
DwaejiTokki chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Loved this! Thanks for writing. :)
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
I love this! I just read this whole thing and I just love Everything about it. This is so adorable :D this is really good! XD I love all the brotherly love, this is Perfect.
friendshipsoverships chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
Loved it! Thanks so much :)
KmKizmet chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
The story was great... So because of that, and because I'm too lazy to find other stories...
I'm just gonna go through your stories and read them all.
And be a crazy stalker for one night
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Good chapter.
I hate the bad
guys picking
on Merlin.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
'What happened to Merlin?'
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
This is best fanfiction I have ever read! I read all 15 chapters in the space of a day! This is amazing! My favourite fanfiction ever!
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
Definitely one of my new favorite Merlin fics! Fantastic job!
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
This whole story was just...perfect!
Heather chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
I have only just started watching Merlin, and I love it! I have to say, I have been writing/reading on fanfiction for longer than I care to admit and this story had me hooked from the first sentence! Its now nearly midnight, I have work in the morning, but I want there to be more! I saw the whole story in my mind as a mini movie, you portrayed the characters perfectly and even made me get slightly teary in parts. An amazing story! to many more!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Ok, so mostly I was reading this in the wee hours of the night on a mobile, that being the reason why I hadn't reviewed. But now, I shall!
This was best thing I've read in a while! Completely brilliant! The end...oh the end was so adorable, in a good way of course! Grinning like an idiot here :D
I'm not exactly sure what else to say, but to say that I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories would be an understatement :)

Thanks for the amazing read! :*
chele the original chapter 15 . 10/13/2012