Reviews for Saying Goodbye
skepticcynic chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Although I thought Josh was an arrogant, pompous, condescending jerk, I never hated him. Kate chose him. That fact alone should have been enough for Castle to wake up from the delusion and move on. A person who hides in a nowhere relationship for a year is not someone I would ever trust my heart with.
your.secret.is.safe.with.me chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I hate Josh with a firey passion but I loved this. :)
itscastle chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
reading this is so refreshing! All the fics these days are about the exact same thing and ive always liked the breakup ones :) this is one of my favorites!
itscastle chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I'm not sure if we ever saw enough of him to know for sure. Sometimes I can see him yelling, other times I picture it going exactly like this.

I think you did a fantastic job of it.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i know that is how it will end, probably. but a girl can dream about Kate shooting the crap out of him right.

loved it!

Love NCISchick xooxo
Angela chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i like it, but we dont need doctors in Chile, we are doing pretty well after the earthquake of 2010. :)
baterista9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Well done. I think Josh went to Japan, myself.

I'd like to say that my one true breakup, back 30 years, was like this…but I've blocked some of those memories and can't be sure.

Glad I found a "keeper" the next time. Our 29th anniversary is a week from today. Yes, bragging. :-)
xfcastle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
well done...nice break-up, but then, ANY break-up between these two would be nice!:) Thanks!:)
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
It could go that way. Personally I think he will make an appearance at the hospital where Kate is being treated, and see Castle sitting vigil, and KNOW.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
love it! and u r right about the ending!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
loved it, and I do think this is how the breakup will go indeed. I dont think Josh is a bad guy, but like Will and Demming, I just dislike them cause they are in the way of Caskett. LOL.

Very well done!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
excellent

charpter

so I like it I love this fic

can continue

please
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved this story! I loved how civil the break up of Kate and Josh was handled! There were very little emotions when they both knew it had to end! I loved how Josh noticed that Rick was in her heart! I loved how Josh told Kate that Rick loved her! Then he said you are in love with him as well! I loved how Kate said she knew about Tanya as well! Too cool! I loved after the good byes Rick was calling Kate! I loved it! Thanks for writing such a wonderful breakup scene!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love this. Hope it does to this way... and it can't happen soon enough for me.