Reviews for Maximum Ride: Live For the Song
please finish! :(
blueb3rry22 chapter 5 . 1/31/2017
GOOD!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Screw songs. Don't give up on this story. I just found this and . . . You are an awesome writer and could you pleeeeease finish this.
- A new fan
sarahasanchez96 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
ATTENTION! This story is now being continued through my account! I am still the same author, just different account! The updated chapters are now available on the story Maximum Ride: Live for the Song Cont! Please tell other readers so they know! I really want everyone to be able to read these chapters! Thanks!

-Sarah-
Elizabella0828 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
PLS PLS PLS UPDATE I literally cried for a really really long time UPDATE PLS PLS PLS
Soaring Without Wings chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Patiently waiting for an update...
MaximumRide4life chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Yup you said the next chapter but did you mean like... 6 FRIGGIN YEARS LATER!? That's all I have to say cause I'm not mad just... Very disappointed
YoungAndBored chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Love it
katbooks chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
UPDATE WOMAN ITS BEEN FOUR FINICKING YEARS GAHHHHH
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
This is a great story! Can you please write the next chapter?
WhiteShadow1 chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I AM DYING! WRITE PLEASE
Kierradriggs chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
UPDATE PLEASE!
Fax and Percabeth chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
I am praying to all that is holy that you continue this story! It has me wondering what's going to happen next and it's driving me nuts!
Katara chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Ok so you need to finish this, this and the one before are great. In the next chapter, it should be about Max being strong and not needing Fang. Fang should definitely sing Let her go by Max ain't it fun by paranormal directed at Fang. But the girls and Asher stay by Max and keep Fang away as much as possible. But than Max leaves like in the book Fang, instead her and no Fang. She starts a new life but than Fang finds her working in a cáfe like Fays, but in like another city. The girls and Asher know where she is but Fang and Iggy don't. Asher eventually tells Fang because hes a completely depressed without her. When Fang finds Max he talks to the Manger and gets hired to sing there. Fang then directs all his songs at Max. In the end, fang and Max get back together. In between you can add drama and extra guys or girls. These are merely suggestions to encourage you to finish this! PLEASE UPDATE! Feel free to add or change this plot!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Are you ever going to post in this story again?