Reviews for Sons of War
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Again, grabbed my heart and wrenched it so hard-I'll never recover. Gorgeous and perfect. I adore it.
Don't Trust the Snake chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
YAY! I am a fan. Again, well done. Short yet elegant and rather well-written as well. I tip my metaphorical hat to you. :)
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yay. Very nice. The characterization of Loki was what made that movie worth watching, although the Thor plot was entertaining in its own right. This ties in well and reinforces a lot of the stuff I enjoyed.
Lickumz chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
As short as it was, I was so absorbed in this fic. My nose even stung. ; Thank you so much for a great read. I've bookmarked it for future re-reads. 3
zara2148 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww, brotherly love, Norse-style!
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I think, in a way that was even more beautiful than the last piece. I didn't realize I wanted this to happen as well after the movie, until I read your fic.

Again, outstanding work.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
D'AWWWWW! I LOVE IT! :D This is so heartbreakingly wonderful! I really really hope you write more!
Blah chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love how you portrayed Thor here, with all his hindsight and mostly misplaced assurance.

I had been disappointed with the movie, but this has just some somewhat redeemed Thor in my eyes. I felt that kind of realization from him was long overdue.
The Illegible chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh thank you SO much for writing this story. :) Stylistically beautiful and insightful. The dynamic and dysfunction between the brothers feels incredibly real, and I was so glad to see Thor caring enough to search for Loki-not just Jane. Great job!
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I liked this quite a lot. Interesting to see Thor actually thinking about something for once. Maybe Jane has been a good influence on him.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2