Reviews for I can see through you
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Oh my that was so good! I just wish it could have gone on longer. But it was soooo good as it was. So often the stories

leave me wishing for another chapter or so to show the "results" or what happened next. You are a good writer.
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
I love this it's one of the best Nick & Greg fics on the site you have to UPDATE! LATER DAYZ!
SappyGirl chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
Please Please PLEASE? UPDATE! I saw this and absolutely fell in love with it!
goodstory chapter 7 . 2/2/2007
Very good,

update more plz
cris chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
This is deffinetly one of the coolest greg/nick stories.I was wondering if there was one like this to where they were just starting out as freinds then went further. more please
Sillie chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I'm reviewing on chapter 1, so I can poke you a little.. Please, please update this, cause you;re doing so good!

Don't let people like Honey Dipped Roses get to you. Just because she can't see it, doesn't mean it's there.

She's all like 'I'm one of the few who've seen the show from the beginning..'. Well, I have to, and I can see it. Sure, Nick and Greg are great friends, but there's this vibe between them that Warrick and Nick for example, don't have. And they're very good friends also. She's the pathetic one, for not letting us slashers be. I'm not complaining about the Sara/Greg fics that are sprouting out of the ground all over the place. I absolutely can't read them, can't see it, but you won't see me commenting to fics telling authors how stupid they are for writing Sara/Greg. I mean, come on, everybody their own ship, you know?

Anyway... Sorry for the long rant, I just hope you'll be updating this. Cause you where doing great. *draws hearts around you*
BflyW chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
I truly love it!

Please update soon!

This is now on my favourite Stories list, and I'd be so happy that day an email pops in saying a new chapter is up!

PST! Don't listen to those who say they don't like the slash stories! No one is making them read!

So - why do I put this on my favourite story list?

1) You write so well. Inspiration!

2) You caprute the essense of the characters so well.

3) I truly forgot the world around me while reading, and I love that!

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
Penny chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
Lovely story-please dont let what that Honey Doped person said bother you. This is fiction. Fanfiction. It's perfectly wonderful you can see this kind of possibility and write a great story to go with it! Would love to see more of this fic!
N'drea chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
Awsome! I want to see what happens when they get to work - although, as a suggestion? Don't do that chickflick thing, where they break up over some stupid issue, angst a lot, then get back together?

I have a feeling you could do something a hell of a lot better... ;)

-a
enfant-terrible chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
this is an amazing story i just found it and sat here and read the whole thing straight...i really love it . best nick greg story ever!
SuchSights chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
I love this story! I loved the slow build up to them getting together, loved everything in fact :) More!
A Jinxer chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
I love your story! It's really great. (Clicks all four buttons)
Darklore Wings chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
Awesome story, well written. You have a gift. Good thing with the slight-drunkness, can you imagine them trying to do that sober? Ha ha! Greg rocks. Continue!
Juliana chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
aww... this is so great so far! i absolutely love it. the characterizations are right-on, and the plot is fantastic! can't wait for the next chapter! keep up the great work, and update soon. more, please?

juliana
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Pathetic, just pathetic...

I hate to burst your little bubble, but Greg and Nick DO NOT flirt with each other in the show. It's just that you've got nothing but slash on your brain, so you don't believe that guys can be very CLOSE friends, like brothers. You just see two guys together, and assume they must be gay. I really do feel sorry for you.

I don't understand where you guys get the idea for this Nick/Greg pairing. I'm one of the few fans who have actually watched CSI from the very beginning, and I see no so called 'evidence' for this pairing.

These two guys are as straight as one could get. How come you guys just like to ignore the little facts that both Greg and Nick are attracted to Sara, they both talk about their dates with their GIRLFRIENDS on several occassions, we actually see Nick on dates with GIRLS, Greg flirting with GIRLS, Greg and Nick talking about GIRLS in general, Greg and his naughty GIRLY magazines (like Playboy), and I could just keep on going, proving to you that your sick little minds really need to think of other more important things than slash in all you watch and read.

And please, do not even attempt to give me that stupid little excuse of: "Their attractions to girls are just to cover up their true sexuality, and feelings for each other." I swear, that little excuse is so over-used, and makes you sound even more ignorant and stupid.

The only reason, and you all know this to be true, on why you guys like this pairing, is because Nick and Greg are both two very good looking guys. I truly do not understand the wanting to pair two attractive guys together. I would much rather fantasize about myself being with Greg, or even Nick, then imagining them together. I just have never understood this whole slash craze, and I am very, very, very proud of that fact.

Oh, and just to let you know, NO I'm not a homophobic (infact, I have a gay male friend), so don't even try to use that lame line. I'm just sick and tired of seeing slash in every single fandom I belong to. I mean really. Do you guys have absolutely nothing better to do, then have slash running through your mind in everything you do, watch, and read? I mean it is just the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

When the hell did slash become so popular? And WHY is really the better question o_O