Reviews for Fame: What You Get Is No Tomorrow
ananova chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Great story, I like how you twisted the episode and added him getting hurt. Thanks for sharing.
DensiLand chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Just finished the two K/D Universe prequels and while I like many of your stories, these were quite unsettling. Really? You think Deeks would have a hot quirky with Kensi after meeting her - and in a BAR?! Or that Kensi would jump Deeks while he was just recovering? Sorry, but these don't seem realistic to me. Hoping for better in K/D Universe, but knowing the "Deeks comes from money" thing is coming, I'm skeptical...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
y a une suite ou pas
guii chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I have to agree with you. I like Deeks with the gloves!And I never thought that!wow! Thank you for writing that! :D

Cheers
francesmiller chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Another great story - loved the ending!
angie83 chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Marty has a mirror on his ceiling? lol. Terrific story. Your stories are very creative. I'd also like to thank you for your quick updates.
May chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Aww, I can't believe it's already over. I enjoyed the story immensely, but it seems like you cut it short. Maybe you got tired of writing it and just decided to end it with a little sex and "ta-da!" everything's good? I wish we'd seen more of the fallout of everyone not visiting Deeks. And I wish we'd seen more Hetty/Deeks stuff. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. :)
francesmiller chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Thanks for the quick and plentiful updates - it made my long weekend here in the States! Love this story as much as all of your other stories. Great job - keep up the good work!

I agree with you about Director Vance - he totally annoys me. His character on the show is never consistent - one minute he backs his agents, but the next he throws them to the wolves!
angie83 chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
How unfair. Kenzi won’t be able to fulfill her cool fantasy. Your portrayal of Hetty is also so spot on. Loved her saying "Amen to that, sister." lol
yay the third chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
Poor Deeks. I imagine he'll think the worst when no one is around to greet him after surgery. Oh, if only Deeks could have seen them stubbornly refusing to leave until they'd seen him! I feel bad for Kensi and the rest of the team too, but mostly for Deeks... because he's sad AND shot. Sad and injured beats just sad any day. lol
yay again chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
You're a fast writer, and I love you for that. This story is awesome. Awesome, I tell you! Awesome! Even though it was only meant to be 6-8 chapters long, I hope it continues well into Deeks recovery and explores his changing relationship with everyone on the team. 150 chapters should do it, I think. ;)
yay chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I LOVE this story! (Poor Deeks... I love seeing him suffer.) I was wondering though - your profile page lists this story as part of your k/d universe coming right before Personal Questions - but that's a typo, right? Because Personal Questions seems to follow the episode Personal - Hetty tells everyone Deeks was shot because no one had been there... So that would make this story a stand-alone, right? Or am I totally confused?

Either way, I adore this story. I especially love the interactions between Deeks and the rest of the team. All of them have issues to work out with him being new and the way they've been treating him. It's nice to see that addressed. I can't wait for more! :)
angie83 chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Terrific story. Love all the stories in your K/D universe. You are a fabulous writer.
francesmiller chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Another great chapter! Ditto about this week. I almost fell out of my chair laughing with the part about Deeks and Callen comparing sizes. Both of male bosses were yelling at each other yesterday and I came this close to telling them each to whip it out and get it over with! Too funny!

A little Deeks maiming would be fine with me. Have a great weekend!
Maxie Kay chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Hmmm - more requests for a little light maiming? I must see if I can oblige!

And what happened on the way back from Camp Pendleton? There was an explosion, the car Hetty and Deeks were in rolled over and then it went on fire. They're both dead - aren't they? Wasn't that a big enough maim even for me? You mean you want me to write more about what happened next - some nice angst, a double funeral, maybe have Abby come on over with her black lace parasol perhaps? Or do you possibly suspect I've got something up my sleeve? (I do acually, a rather fetching tattoo of the emblem of the 1st Polish Parachute Brigade, but that's another story altogether.)