Reviews for Contractual Obligations
i've only now come across this fic & i completely & totally loved it.
(its a saying i've read among many fics & i think it may have even been in the tv series 'i think!')

(but it's kind of, a saying that is a little warped in itself, as it kind of takes on a bad vibe or taste!)
but seriously bren, you really are going to be the death of seeley booth...
making comments like that in the most completely outrageous & dangerous situations or at that particular time & place, is going to be at one point in time..way to dangerous to do so..heeheehee!

i know it's kind of mean of me, but i do laugh, quite a lot & sometimes hysterically, when bren makes an off handed remark, sometimes i think she's naive & doesn't see the way something she's said sounds to others, whether it be something that someone else feels she's being sarcastic, or a little to mean spirited or just out right rude, but...sometimes i think, most specially when she makes comments to booth, either in private, (just b/w the two of them) or she makes a comment around others hearing range, sometimes i don't think she thinks too much about how her words will be interpreted or received... but then there's the one that makes me laugh the hardest & almost every time - hysterically so...is when she does know exactly how her words & the way she says them 'tone of voice or her physical reactions when she makes said comment, directly to booth, just to get him all riled up & sexually worked up'!

i do so much love how quite a lot of fics, 'when done very well', can make comments like brens made to booth in this fic...dial up the 'sexual innuendo' & sly looks & half hidden gleeful smiles,
half heartedly hidden by her hand or hair, falling across her face, just in most ways to see how booth reacts & i truly believe, she does it to see if he'd remove that damn pesky line, he stupidly drew b/w them all those yrs ago, to see if he will & / or how far she has to take her sexual appeal in her appearance in front of him, the sly, sexy looks or her tone of voice, most specially when she's said certain things, just to get him all riled - all the way up...

(i apologize if if i've offended anyone, i'm told, i've got a rather dry & sarcastic sense of humour!)
Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I'm smiling as wide as Booth did :D love this, and I agree it's going to be Bones who proposes, I keep my fingers crossed for an episode in February :)

great one shot :D
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh, Brennan. You are so very, very dear.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I knew he'd say yes ...and yet my heart still stopped until he uttered that one word.

Brilliant mate!
yenyen76 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I like it.
DayLit98 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I agree with all the others who say this story has absolutely nailed the personalities and language of B&B! I, too, believe it must be Brennan who proposes, not only because of her independence but also because Booth has said he's already had three rejections and has essentially struck out. Great job, Amilyn!
ShiroMiller chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was extremely cute and awesome :) You portrayed the chracters exactly the way the writers probably would had. You're an awesome writer and I hope to hear more from you soon!
Resounding chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was cute and funny... I really enjoyed it! :)
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I can see and hear Brennan saying these lines
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Terrific vignette. You portray the characters here so well, and I can fully believe that any marriage between B&B would come about in just this way.

Thank you. I really enjoyed reading this.
harper83 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved it!
jsq chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very nice. Again, I must say that you do Brennan's voice very well. And this is the only way I'd accept a B&B marriage- with it being Bren's idea, because she knows it matters to him. Really enjoyed this.
confusednikki24-7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awwww great story so far! please update soon!
xfcastle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow! Fantastic! totally in character...

sigh...if only...:)