Reviews for Crazy Fairy and other short stories
Ademonmeetsanangel chapter 10 . 9/8/2019
This was brilliant!
Especially the first 6!
unicorn of fire chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
This is cute! I think you're right in saying that they don't like each other yet, but that there's an attraction. you portrayed it really well.
Keep it up!

Great! So great! Love!
PJO98hg chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Really love this story!
LorieLreader chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
I just adore the stories about this moment on Tenrou. I don't know how you do, you authors, to think of these "missing scenes" that SHOULD have been added to the manga/anime. Like this one.
Poor Gajeel losing his mind looking at Levy in a wet attire, and trying no to be caught staring while she's changing. So funny.
But Levy is the same : dropplets of water on a muscular Gajeel... I can imagine her starring and drooling. :-)
Thank you for this story.
LorieLreader chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
For once, a story where Levy is usefull and not only a stupid damsel who needs to be rescued.
If only he would let her speak before bashing all people around them. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Just one word : funny !
LorieLreader chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I know this story is quite old now, but I'm fairly new to fanfiction and I'm still discovering new authors and new fictions.
I like how you presents Levy and Gajeel reactions to each others in this chapter. She's attracted but still cautious. He's attracted but doesn't know what the hell to do with these feelings (feelings ? :-)). You manage to portray them exactly the way I do. Thanks for that. IT's sewwt, funny and sooo romantic.
Blueeyedolicityfreak chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
So i decided to read some of your other stories :P and i honestly have no idea what fandom this story is, but im loving the one-shots anyways lol. And this chapter?! OHMYGAWSH! So good! Sexy without being smutty!

I really like these two, and the way they are to each other? *deepbreath* wow :)
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Funny.
Super funny.
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
sweet!
PLEZZ UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Dunno why, but love this chapter! Hilarious ending!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I can so see this one happening XD
Akimoto Ayumu chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this. You kept everyone in character and had me laughing throughout the whole story, I especially loved chapter four XD
Awesome job!