Reviews for Touched
Pyschsie chapter 9 . 5/15
Omg this is a great storyline!
Adam was a great twist ;)
Please update soon!
O-0 wow! I was not expecting that! Adams the demon? Update soon...
Cora DeBlaere chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Whatttttttttt! I wasn't expecting Adam! Oooh this is great! I love it. Please update soon, I am so excited to read the rest!
Jaycie Victory chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Ahhhhhh! I knew it, I knew it! I thought it was Adam! And even though he's the bad guy here, and ultimately I don't want him to win, I actually feel he's justified in everything he said! Including the unfairness of Castiel and Sam being forgiven and pursued where he wasn't. Dean *should* have felt guilty and worked ever since to get him out. Much as I love him, he *knows* what Hell is like - how could he just forget about Adam's fate? Well, clearly this is extremely good as I appear to have become totally emotionally involved... Please say you haven't abandoned this? I see it's been a while since you updated... It's excellent. Hope you come back to it.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Aw man it was just getting to the good part! My only complaint is that there's not enough adorable kid!Cas scenes.
Teen Cullen chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Please write again! This is a great story! It should continue,
YuuShka chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
I really love this story. I miss it a lot. Please, update it, you're an amazing writer.
Anastasia Snape chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I really hope you continue this! It's so original!
wayunlucky13 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
My God, I can't believe it's been so long since I've read one of your fics! Reading this story has been great. I've totally gotten an odd sense of closure with Adam, through it.

It sort of seems like they've forgotten he ever existed on the show. But Dean, would never have forgotten about him in the pit. He'd still have been looking for a way to spring him. I'm hoping they stay true to his character and eventually allow us to lay Adam to rest. I think he was lost in the shuffle from Kripke, to Gamble, and hopefully not with Carver. I hope we see, soon.

Kid Cas is adorable. Though I hate that Sam isn't more willing to help take care of Cas, after all, Dean has already gone through this with Kid Sam, you'd think he'd be willing to pay it forward, y'know? But what can you do?

Have fun, enjoy some Supernatural, and keep writing!
-Mel AKA Wayunlucky13
Elz Durden chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Oh I love this! How perfect! Please update soon!
Wolfnight2012 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Ahhh, noooo, I want to keep reading!
Are you going to update this story? I hope you haven't forgotten it, it's too good to be dropped.
I'm anxious to know what happens next! )
Hope the next chapter comes soon.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I like the title of this chapter, it makes me think of The Man Who Would Be King (an episode I loved)
Anyways, the more I read the more I wish the writers had gone with a Castiel-reborn-as-Anna-was-and-DeanSam-finding-him idea for season seven... or at least something similar... Would have been better than the idea they went with.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I also stick with the belief that it was the souls of Purgatory making Castiel act the way he did... that's why he was able to stop when he realized what they were making him do.

Child Cas is so adorable. I imagine him being incredibly huggable.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I like how Dean returns to big-brother mode (or is it more of a father-mode) with Cas... it's cute.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012