Reviews for Winter
wendums chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
What a brilliant and vivid imagination you have. A great story. A few little typos but no problem at all.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Wow. This is genuinely the most imaginative, mist suspenseful fanfic I have ever read. A brilliant sorry story, kept me interested and never saw any of those twists coming. Not so into the father stuff myself but I guess it's true to our time. AND you managed to fill out the canon with Aylas family and the mamutoi. Wonderful.
Jane chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Jante chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
enjoyed your exciting story very much. Hope you write more
Stephanie625 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow! This is so imaginative, so original! I never in a million years expected the twists and turns.. at first I thought a ghost story, and then I was just shocked... how very, very cool!
Araytigre chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
This was totally COOL (Sorry, that I didn't review the other chapters, HAD to read ALL). At first (CH1) the story was interesting as seen from the two different perspectives, and then it started getting even more interesting and a little weird at the same time in CH2, but still engaging. Having Danug and Shana transported to our time via a radioactive time warp was an excellent idea (what a better way to use a disaster!). Then tying in said disaster to Ayla's Earthquake and her seperation from her Parents was genius. Too bad you couldn't return her Father also, but maybe he was changed into a part of The Mother/Father figure, who knows. The story of the Baba Yaga as told by the Pripyiah was fun in a folklorish way. Having Ayla's true name as Shaylana and her mother's as Shayla made a lot of sense, as there would be too many sylabels(?) in it for the Clan to pronounce, and Jean Auel had never mentioned what it really was in any of the books. Having Danug mate with Shana was great, as he had always been in love with Ayla, and that Shana is a Healer too (what a fine coincidence), now the Loin Camp will have a Healer who just happens to be a cousin of Ayla's is perfect. And having poor stranded James (who seems to be smitten with Ayla's Mother Shayla) should be interesting, could this be the beginning of the gradual lessening of the worship of the Mother, and rise of the Father/God? Who can tell, we'll just have to wait and see won't we? Again, this was a great story. Thank You.