Reviews for Compromised
stand-out-for-max-and-roxanne chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Wow...I love the whole "assassin!Max" deal and how Pete is behind everything (He's been softening up over the years (besides Kingdom Hearts II and the rest of that series)), so it's nice to see him so evil again. I'm really hoping he doesn't hurt Roxanne, but if he does, that'd be some awesome angsty character development...just saying...

Mickey's taking the threat on his life in stride, and it is hilarious. I kinda laughed when Goofy got poisoned instead...Oops. And for some reason, I'm thinking the next chapter (if there isn't another, I completely understand) would feature some Ducktales characters. I don't know...random thought. :)

Rapunzel seems to be the "nurse on call" and I'm hoping Max isn't ordered to cut her hair. Ugh...I felt so sorry for Huey, Dewey, and Louie until I remembered that they're older in this timeline. :/ They went from being sweet and lovable to being jerks in my opinion.

Wow...That went way off topic. Sorry for the extremely long review. I agree with you that there should be more Max stories out there. Thanks for making another "favorite" of mine. :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Cool two chapters
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I really hope you continue this story. Super good. Would to see what happens next!
MM99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
would love to read more of this story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
hrjyjmngkweolhyw hdh jdlhwmi3,h jkflhjngtiro
Music Person chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Intense... I am not good at that and I admire people who are. Please continue!
Mermaid Ninja chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
More please.
JustSpirky chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Oooohhhhhh! PLEASE update! I love this story!
Sosa chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
This is a really, really, really great fic! Max is my favorite character and I feel so bad for him! This is such a difficult situation. What's he gonna do now that Donald suspects him?
Toonfanatic5 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Aw man. But the chapter was so short -.- but I still enjoyed it. Update soon okay? _
August08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Highly intriguing. I hope you continue. This is so very good and I HAVE to know what happens next. Please continue.
Toonfanatic5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow! Intense fic! I absolutly love it! Please update soon!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow...this is a pretty neat story! Although Donald's my favorite character, Pete's my second and although I usually write more about his softer side, I like seeing a wide range of his personality. This was good! You've piqued my interest! Please continue!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Cool and intresting start poor Max and Roxanne I hope he be able tos save her anyway I keep reading
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011