Reviews for Lullaby for a Stormy Night
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Thanks to this I am no longer going to be afraid of thunderstorms again, thanks! :)
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Very nice! Loved the reason Sam wasnt afraid of thunderstorms...and why he was going to get throigh the memories of hell. Loved their interactions. I really liked the line about hell not breaking Sam...but trying its hardest. Poor Sam. Great job capturing the boys in this nice moment! Loved the whole end too. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Bard15 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
neat analogy...I too love thunderstorms...the more intense the better...matter of fact to witness a cat 1 Hurricane is on my "Bucket List" (course, being in the middle of a hurricane might just make it a short list :)
Shadyishness chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
loooove this! I felt real bad for Sam after he went to hell...and it's pretty much exactly what Sam Winchester would say, and oh of course, Dean. Love the this! Thanks for writing it :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Loved the analogy. Thanks!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved it, thanks for the story. :) Nicole.
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was a very good story.

I'm also glad that we have a season 7 to look forward to. It's going to be a hard wait to find out what happens next. We all know that Sam and Dean will survive the first episode, but will Bobby.

Thank you.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love thunderstorms and I loved this story. Beautiful work! :)
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very good idea.

Love the three things Dean takes pride in by the way. That was vintage Dean Winchester.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very nice story. Well written. I love thunderstorms too.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was such a wonderful story. I would really love to read more from your stories which deal with sam, after his wall is down. This picture you described with your words - Sam standing at the window and looking at the thunderstorm without fear - it was truly beautiful. woow.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I enjoyed the brothers conversation. I like how you compared Sam's fight to deal with the memories of hell to a thunderstorm.

These were some of my favorite lines from Sam, "You're my brother Dean and the reason why I survived the wall coming down. The reason and my goal for returning, because I didn't want to leave you alone. I couldn't."

Nice touch at the end as Dean took Sam back to a field they played in as children to see the after effects of the thunderstorm.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
oh how I wished I had Sam's calm. I used to be perfectly fine in thunderstorms, but thats because I grew up accustomed to southern california thunderstorms. Then I experience a midwestern thunder storm and it scared the crap out of me. Then, about 10 years after that I experienced a full blown midwestern tornado storm, in which my family and I had to pull over to the side of the road and tuck in among big rig trucks because a tornado touched down on the freeway ahead of us. Strangely enough, that experience pretty much completely cured me of my thunderstorm fear. The only time I've freaked out since then was when we had a clap of thunder so loud and close that it literally shook the house and caused me to wake up out of a dead sleep. I think the only reason that freaked me out though was because I was half asleep and had no idea what it was at first. Anyway, great story, great brother bonding :)
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Cute story, though I can't help thinking you sometimes go a little too deep into conversations between the brothers. I'm probably in the minority with that opinion though so I'll only state it once. I like that Sam likes thunderstorms too, because I always have and we're actually in one (or several) as I read this so that's even more awesome just timing-wise.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Your readers are very lucky that you were in a 'poetic mood'.

This was beautiful!