Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ghost and the darkness
DestroyerDRT chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Will you be finishing this series of stories?
pjgarlach chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Interesting Series. Can't wait for the next installment. Looking forward to seeing who gets the rest of the rings. It sounds, from your Author's Notes, that Jason Myers, Slytherin Quidditch Captain, may be wearing one of them. Take Care and have fun.

Paul Garlach (Long time DC Fan (Dating back to the 1960's) as well as a Harry Potter Fan)
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Wow, a very good wrap up to the last of this section, and enjoyed seeing how the boys got rings, as well as Luna being cousin Kara, while Hermione as Star Sapphire looks like she would at 17, or older? Can't wait to see what happen when Harry's really able to appreciate that form later on LOL.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Xero here. Well done, a great lead up to your justice league with three of the League's founders known. I hope Harry's powers finally adjust so he can use them again. I still get the feeling the enemy is Darkside possesing a revived Voldemort at the end of the Seventh story. I had better see your Batman soon, I'm going to guess Blaise do to his status equal to Draco, and he is a nicer guy. I figured out Luna was Kara because she is the only well known blonde in Harry Potter. I hope Earth M-1 (Magical 1), continues on. *You are the only long running "Harry is Superman" on this site, giving your story an unofficial multiverse title*
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Oh boy, and it looks like Hermione is out of the running for a while, and here's hoping that Eclipso hasn't done anything too bad to her, at least to where she can't be helped somehow?
batmanvspredator chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hey mate, these stories are magnificent. I absolutely love them. i was just wandering where chapter 4 for this story is though?
DooMguy101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
i love it
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
It is Xero, my friend. And I am quite impressed with your choice of villain, considering he/she had a major storyline recently before Action Comics 900. I hope Harry's light isn't Eclipsed before the end of the story. And as a side note, could a basilisk fang theoretically peirce this Harry's skin because Kryptonians are weak against magic?
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Oh ho, so Luna's been possesed bu Ecli...sorry, won't give it away too much LOL, and if I'm wrong, then...I meant to do that! LOL, Looking forward to what happens next, though it was especially neat to see Draco at least act a bit less pricely, and more the boy he is as far as Dobby was concerned, and will be curious to see what happens as more of the power starts to manifest with Harry.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Xero again. forgot to say one thing...

Luna as Kara! That is a little out of left field. Not a bad idea considering she is one of the only blondes in the series, but how do you intend to explain her adoption by the Lovegoods when she is technically as old as her parents? This is going to have more plot twists than Earth 15, also known as Tangent Earth.(Part of Final Crisis.)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Its Xero again. Nice enterance for this story's antagonist. I wonder if when Harry meets it, it will be a Bizzare encounter, or will Harry be forced to Kneel? Oh well, can't wait to find out. If you don't know who I am, look at your reviews for lethal rainbow.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Interesting start, and will be looking forward to who is compromised of the Ghost and what not and how Harry will be able to handle it when it comes time to do so?