Reviews for How Season 6 Should Have Ended or How Season 7 Bet
Alexandria-reid-Winchester chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
O_o... holy banana! the ninja monkeys agree you HAVE GOT TO TURN THIS IN TO A STORY!
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS AU STORY!XO
PLEASE! MAKE IT PLEASEEEEEEEE!XD
JA ne
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Yes bring back Bobby! ...and Gabriel! :)

Great one-shot.

And if Chuck is really God in the future, that would be an epic line to say. "Should have believed me the first time I told you!"
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Bwahahaha! This is awesome. Oh, as much as I love Supernatural, I kind of wish this had happened now. I know I'd definitely love to see some interaction between God!Chuck and the gang.
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
omg imagine if this actually happened. i would squeal with joy. THIS WAS BRILLIANT.
The-Lady-Insists chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Chuck as God brilliant. Much better I didnt' like the ending either.
Kap chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is to fantastic to not review. I. Love. you.

'nuff said.
BenTaylor3907 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, it has been SO long since I have read and reviewed one of your stories (over a year, maybe?) And honestly, I can't imagine why I even took the break. You got mad skills! I'm so glad you chose to do this as I, too, was extremely disappointed with the season finale (truth be told, I wasn't really a fan of season six as a whole). Anyway, back to your story. It was so great to hear from Chuck even though I was a little "meh" on his God persona. While you always portray the characters you write perfectly, I always imagined when God reveals himself to the gang, he'd be more... I don't know... like your previous portrayals of God (although it was a refreshing change). So basically your season ender would rewrite the whole season? I like! Just curious, will you be continuing this or will this be a one and done deal? And as always, kudos on another great story. -Ben
LastBishop chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I am so with you! I AM BOICOTING THE LAST EPISODE AND MAKING THIS STORY CANNON IN MY OWN BRAIN.:D
Sheridan Holmes chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh my god, I love you.

"Yeah... um, how about a 'no' on that one?"

The fact that I can HEAR Chuck say that makes this comedy gold.

WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh, if only.
Walkure Leuad chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
nothing to apologize for! reading this was just fun and on my part I can say I have completely erased season 6 from my mind... gone..didn't happen...
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Totally agree here! Castiel made a stupid choice which why so many of us are rewriting the end. Thank you for an awesome idea. :)
romirola chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love this, and I totally agree. Castiel would never, ever do that. It was stupid. I feel used, as if the show only exists to keep up ratings. RIP original supernatural.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Blasphemers!

I, for one, welcome our new god Castiel.

Actually, no, what you said.

(;,;)
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love you right now for this.

That is all.