Reviews for Seven Brides for Seven Doctors
BiBenji chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I know this was written yrs so but just wanted to say i loved it and read it in one sitting (even when i was supposed to be looking for work) so I'm glad you finished it for yourself. :) i like a lot of stuff you've written, i hope you continue writing still. Xox B
Chibi04 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Loved it. Espically the era it was set it ;)
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
So I just stumbled across this story, I know its a couple yrs old but damn..Its probably one of my absolute favs. Not only is 7 brides for 7 brothers one of my all time favorite movies but I simply adore 13/Cameron together.
Nilnicks chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOVE IT! this is just so cute and I love the ever gentlewoman Thirteen lol. Thank you for a lovely story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
A very unique story, but I loved it. And when I was little I loved Shirley Temple.
unexpected sabotage chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Wtf just happened ._.
CloisDestiny chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
I absolutely love Shirley Temple... Even though she was years before my time.

I am more of a silent reader and don't always like to review, but I just wanted to say that I have been with this one since day one and I am very glad you finished it for yourself!

This was very well written and outstanding.

Well done! I can't wait for the next one!
RedAndBlond chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
This story was awesome and the epilogue is lovely :3
5goofy24 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Lovely & outstanding! Thank you so much for finishing this amazing story. Can't wait for your next masterpiece
5goofy24 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
imaginex3 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
And how is that awkward? How else would you portray a sexual sound of appreciation? Geez...leave CONSTRUCTIVE reviews next time...

Babe that story was well written for someone who didn't have much time to begin with... ;) and ch. 6 was smoking in my opinion ;)

Keep writing :)
uhh chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
""HAAAAAAAUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH!" Ally screamed again"

...o_O awkwardest sex scene ever. how old are you, 12?
RainboIsland chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
You ended this very nicely. You know if you changed some names this could be your own story. It'd be inspiring to some kids/teens.
RainboIsland chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
I loved this one. Very sexy.
RogueMonster13 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Im never gonna abandon thus story
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »