Reviews for Caged
Athinea chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
roflmao oh nice. Throttle shame on you not asking before doing. Tsk tsk tsk.
Luthinea chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
Sorry it's been a while, but this is another wonderful chapter.
Spades24 chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
woohoo, an update! Poor Throttle... though it would be nice if Honey actually had enjoyed it a bit more.
Lynn Kinght chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
THANK YOU for the new chap the last part was so funny keep it up.
p.s. YOU ROCK Y(-)Y
DEEDEE chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Next Chapter Please:)
DEEDEE chapter 21 . 11/10/2012
Is this a co-ed prison? how dose huney deal with her monthly problem? and how are the bro's going to court the girl? next chapter please!
DEEDEE chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
Next chapter please. i want to know how she handls three mice trying to flurt wit her.
Luthinea chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Oh honeys in for a surprise roflmao
miceaholic chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
I'm sorry I don't understand. everyone in the prison probably already thinks that honey is sleeping with them so how would them passing her around for real help anything? or are they just really horny so their teenage,hormone driven minds, think it makes since, in which case she needs to bang their heads together. I'm not trying to upset you, i just really don't get it
Lynn Kinght chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
it's time for some loveing let the wooing begin 3
Spades24 chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
awww man I wanted her to say YES! Heck, if I was her...

darn it. *grins*
Lynn Kinght chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
i love it say yes say YES
Spades24 chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
Am I the only one who likes Vinnie's logic?

I've noticed you have these guys as pretty much feral, instinct-driven beings in almost all your stories. Not that i'm complaining... I like it.

Please do another update on Bent, the suspense is killing me. And don't spare the gory details either... *grins*
Spades24 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
great update, I love how protective they are of her. When do we find out why they are in here? Keep the good stuff coming, I am loving it, I really am :)
Spades24 chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
Ooo i've just read this all through, and like very much. Can't wait for you to update. Its quite an unusual story, the three bros all younger and in a kid's detention facility? Do we get to find out why they are there? And why no one seems to be screaming that they are three giant mice? Intrigued to say the least!