Reviews for We Just Can't
ImperfectSystem chapter 15 . 10/18
Know what would have been better, if the fight between Cass and Lily had been stopped by Ron and Iris' kid. I don't know, a child begotten by him would have been a more satisfying end for him and not seemed rushed.
MotekElm chapter 16 . 8/16
so much good smut and angst. almost torture. but we get HEA Dramione in the end. I loved it
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 16 . 3/16
This one is so good too! THE FEELS ARE REAL And I love it when Draco and Hermione's kids are named Cassiopeia and Scorpius
Dramione4evafan1 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
I loved your story so much, thank you for making my day. Possibly one of my fav dramione stories ever!
houdiniboom chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
Ohhhhh it was sooo lovelyyyy! Though I disagreed with Hermione ways of actions at some points, I'm happy she got her dream life! Thanks for writing!
Duke157 chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
It was a well written story that was just perfect. At every point, none of the characters broke out from how they were supposed to be, even if the base descriptions were necessarily just a bit OOC. The pacing was on point, a few SPAG mistakes that were insignificant enough not to hinder the reading experience.

The only negative was that the story was good and just that. It never made me laugh out, or cry, or pissed or anything. Just kept a slight smile going. It never made me want to jump out of my seat and hyperventilate about it like some other stories have. It never have me any fantasies.

But don't be disheartened from my review. It just shows that you are good, you can be so much better.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
Even though I loathe stories with the main characters being unfaithful I can't help but root for Draco and Hermione. It was a long journey for them and myself as a reader (considering it was a short 15 ch, but the context was still draining on my soul). I'm so glad it was a happy ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Hermione should of acted like she was going to go with him. When the elevator doors opened, she should have ran and told Draco to go to hell. If she wants to keep being Draco's booty call , I hope Ron catches her and leaves her ass.
R.G.D chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
It's too much Out of Ccharacter
Dimplz chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Good story.

It took Draco and Hermione many years and they had many obstacles in their way before they could finally be together. I guess people in real life hold grudges for years and years but it just seems like such a waste of energy. I can absolutely see Ginny holding on a grudge until the end of time. I'm surprised it didn't wreck the Potter's marriage (a girl can dream though, right?) I'm glad you wrapped things up with a nice ending.
CJ chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
Two of your stories had the exact same ending.
CJ chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
It was nice that both Ron and Hermione had a happy ending. I am glad that both Hermione and Harry get to be friends again.
CJ chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
I think Hermione should have stayed with Ron. He loved her unconditionally. While Draco didn't want to be seen with her in public. The moment Draco didn't want to move in with her and didn't tell until after a booty call, I would've told him to go straight to hell. Ron's family were all very loving and accepting towards Hermione. She had grew up with them. Meanwhile Narcissa Malfoy just thought she was lower than dirt.
CJ chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
I am glad everything worked out for Hermione and she still has Harry as a friend.
CJ chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
So now they can read about themselves in the news paper story by Rita Skeeter.