Reviews for We Just Can't
CJ chapter 16 . 11/23
Two of your stories had the exact same ending.
CJ chapter 15 . 11/23
It was nice that both Ron and Hermione had a happy ending. I am glad that both Hermione and Harry get to be friends again.
CJ chapter 14 . 11/23
I think Hermione should have stayed with Ron. He loved her unconditionally. While Draco didn't want to be seen with her in public. The moment Draco didn't want to move in with her and didn't tell until after a booty call, I would've told him to go straight to hell. Ron's family were all very loving and accepting towards Hermione. She had grew up with them. Meanwhile Narcissa Malfoy just thought she was lower than dirt.
CJ chapter 13 . 11/22
I am glad everything worked out for Hermione and she still has Harry as a friend.
CJ chapter 13 . 11/22
So now they can read about themselves in the news paper story by Rita Skeeter.
CJ chapter 12 . 11/22
Hermione and Draco finally do the right thing.
CJ chapter 10 . 11/22
You wrote another story similar to this one. The plot is the same. Ron should have married Lavandar if she had not died.
CJ chapter 7 . 11/22
After she had decided to marry Ron, Hermione should of told Draco where to get off and where to go.
CJ chapter 5 . 11/22
Hermione probably wishes her first time had been with Ron.
CJ chapter 4 . 11/22
Good for Hermione. I am glad she told Draco off. She should have told him off sooner.
Mary chapter 1 . 11/22
How had they gotten together in the first place?
holidaysforever chapter 15 . 7/7
Loved your story :)
AnnaOxford chapter 16 . 1/24
I think it's a great idea to beta all your old stories so new readers can enjoy a smooth read. Thanks.
AnnaOxford chapter 15 . 1/24
Well... It's funny and sad how cheating destroy's people's relationships, people's view of you and your reputation for your WHOLE life. One moment of weakness and it's a brand you wear your whole life. Unbelievable.

In some ways what Ginny did was worse I think.

Anyways, good story, thanks for the ride.
AnnaOxford chapter 14 . 1/24
Poor Hermione. Really, cheating is horrible but I've always thought that it's no one's business but the people involved.