Reviews for We Just Can't
Hermione should of acted like she was going to go with him. When the elevator doors opened, she should have ran and told Draco to go to hell. If she wants to keep being Draco's booty call , I hope Ron catches her and leaves her ass.
R.G.D chapter 13 . 1/17
It's too much Out of Ccharacter
Dimplz chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Good story.

It took Draco and Hermione many years and they had many obstacles in their way before they could finally be together. I guess people in real life hold grudges for years and years but it just seems like such a waste of energy. I can absolutely see Ginny holding on a grudge until the end of time. I'm surprised it didn't wreck the Potter's marriage (a girl can dream though, right?) I'm glad you wrapped things up with a nice ending.
CJ chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
Two of your stories had the exact same ending.
CJ chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
It was nice that both Ron and Hermione had a happy ending. I am glad that both Hermione and Harry get to be friends again.
CJ chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
I think Hermione should have stayed with Ron. He loved her unconditionally. While Draco didn't want to be seen with her in public. The moment Draco didn't want to move in with her and didn't tell until after a booty call, I would've told him to go straight to hell. Ron's family were all very loving and accepting towards Hermione. She had grew up with them. Meanwhile Narcissa Malfoy just thought she was lower than dirt.
CJ chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
I am glad everything worked out for Hermione and she still has Harry as a friend.
CJ chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
So now they can read about themselves in the news paper story by Rita Skeeter.
CJ chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Hermione and Draco finally do the right thing.
CJ chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
You wrote another story similar to this one. The plot is the same. Ron should have married Lavandar if she had not died.
CJ chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
After she had decided to marry Ron, Hermione should of told Draco where to get off and where to go.
CJ chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Hermione probably wishes her first time had been with Ron.
CJ chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Good for Hermione. I am glad she told Draco off. She should have told him off sooner.
Mary chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
How had they gotten together in the first place?
holidaysforever chapter 15 . 7/7/2015