Reviews for The Truth About Forever
Djssuahatsj chapter 4 . 5/23
NOOOOOOOO! Not the Romeo and Juliet thing. OMG. I'm crying now. How could you do this to me. I can't even. First I read a heart wrenching, yet incomplete fanfic with cancer riden Clary, and now this. What is life?
guest chapter 10 . 5/21
love this story, esp the last one :) and the wild west
monkeygirl1425 chapter 10 . 4/30
I love this it's now my favorite story ever!
Ahhhh! They die! I get that you can't have happy endings all the time, but that was sooo sad!
I almost stopped reading at the brains part (eww) but now I'm super glad I kept reading!
bunnyoruga chapter 10 . 3/28
Hello! I been reading a lot of stories about TMI and searching for something I didn't read yet I found this one. And I really need to say is amazing! I love every single chapter... I love how they're relationship grows with every different time! It's just... Perfect! And the end... I don't know why but I think I always knew the end is gonna be about clary and have in the shadow world... I it and it's more than perfect!

Thank a lot for this work!
This is amazing! My favorite chapter was the one where there is a ca this is amazing! My favorite chapter was Chapter 1
this was perfect
heaven was this chapter
awsome
EJ Rocks chapter 3 . 2/25
Yeah the cover is weird for CP.
DiamondwithaDagger chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Woman. YOU ARE EPIC AT WRITING FANFICTION! I love the storyline, it's completely amazing and the fact that they are like soulmates makes the chemistry so much better. I love Clary and Jace. This is one of the best FANFICTION I've ever read. If you're considering to write a book, please LET me know.
XOXO,
DiamondwithaDagger
apclloe chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
All of these were so beautiful especially the Wild West. Favourited.
Emma13569 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Is this loosely based on the fallen series?
Aly chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
The summary reminded me of the fallen series by Lauren Kate. I'm assuming you've read it?