Reviews for The Truth About Forever
ntlpurpolia chapter 1 . 1/10
Love this type of story! I read a similar one called Reincarnation and it was really good; your story reminds me of that. :)
Sizzy!
Mentathial chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Wow. This entire story was amazing especially with how last chapter and this chapter tied up with all the old ones and how you even managed to get Mortal Instruments the original, in the epilogue.
Missmathdork1608 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
I cried at the end.
Djssuahatsj chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
NOOOOOOOO! Not the Romeo and Juliet thing. OMG. I'm crying now. How could you do this to me. I can't even. First I read a heart wrenching, yet incomplete fanfic with cancer riden Clary, and now this. What is life?
guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
love this story, esp the last one :) and the wild west
monkeygirl1425 chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
I love this it's now my favorite story ever!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Ahhhh! They die! I get that you can't have happy endings all the time, but that was sooo sad!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
I almost stopped reading at the brains part (eww) but now I'm super glad I kept reading!
bunnyoruga chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
Hello! I been reading a lot of stories about TMI and searching for something I didn't read yet I found this one. And I really need to say is amazing! I love every single chapter... I love how they're relationship grows with every different time! It's just... Perfect! And the end... I don't know why but I think I always knew the end is gonna be about clary and have in the shadow world... I it and it's more than perfect!

Thank a lot for this work!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
This is amazing! My favorite chapter was the one where there is a ca this is amazing! My favorite chapter was Chapter 1
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
this was perfect
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
heaven was this chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
awsome
Daisy Jackson chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
Yeah the cover is weird for CP.