Reviews for The Truth About Forever
Emma Herondale 2002 chapter 4 . 8/7
Is this loosely based on the fallen series?
Aly chapter 1 . 7/22
The summary reminded me of the fallen series by Lauren Kate. I'm assuming you've read it?
Oh. My. Gods. BY THE ANGEL, THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I'VE EVER READ! Keep up the good work!
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 10 . 7/4
Really liked the dream :)
guest chapter 1 . 6/19
One of the 1st fanfictions I read & is still 1 of my alltime favs really nice idea even if some of the ideas r not actually correct its having the idea in the 1st place that counts :)
This fanfiction is honestly one of the best I have ever read. You should do more like this for other couples like FourTris, Percabeth, and stuff like that.
DreamyElephant chapter 9 . 5/25
I can't even say how much I agree with naming the kid Jonathan. Nearly everyone writes about them having a girl but - calling the kid Jonathan or maybe Amatis seems like the likely option. Because they would have wanted to honor their memory. :)
tati1327 chapter 10 . 5/7
I love this story I love how every chapter are different from each other it kept me really into the story and had me wondering if they would ever reach that point we're they could actually be together becuz they would die or in the case of ancient Greece she married Simon. Loved the ending I agree you could have ended it before the epilogue but I think it makes it perfect that the end they got married nd finally had the baby you kno the end to their forever love 3
I really love all of your stories. They're really good. Please continue to write more fics. :D
Wattpad chapter 9 . 5/1
This is just a finished to my last post but hey what can I say I love this story and am really inspired to keep writing new and old stories.
ArrissaAgile on chapter 10 . 5/1
Awwwwwwwwww that's so cute. Can I post this on wattpad to see if anyone wants you to keep writing amazing stories like this. P.S. Can I do a run off of this story. Or well not the whole thing just dead or alive chapter seven?
DreamyElephant chapter 10 . 3/22
Dear GOD IL LOVED IT ! In fact, I read it first when I wasn't on my FFN account and I couldn't remember the name of the fiction so I basically spent 15 mn finding it back - you know ;)
GREAT STORY PEOPLE !
IsabellexSimonSizzy
(Izzy)xSimon
I was confused at first too.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fanfiction. Even the tragic deaths are perfect. (And the happy tragic deaths) Hehe
-Crazy and Addicted Fangirl
bronwyndearden28 chapter 6 . 3/8
Its actually Sizzy :)
Felicia chapter 5 . 3/1
This is really poorly researched and lazily written. :\ In the last chapter, you had the Roman Empire ruled over by Charlemagne, who was King in 800 AD. But the way you wrote it, it had a very distinctive Middle Ages setting.
"Disrespectful wrench" is something a car mechanic would say. If you did more proofreading, you'd be able to catch this blunder and many others like it.

Reincarnation does not mean the same person with the same hair and the same name appears again and again throughout time.
In fact, there's a novel already written about it, called Reincarnation.

I'm not writing this in a mean, snobby tone of voice. I just don't think reviews should only be for compliments.