Reviews for Blue Card
Kaylen Cooper chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Interesting! :)
Thegreatest777 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Oh my god, I completely forgot this fic exsisted for a while. I took a quick re-read, and I'm reminded again why I fell in love with it. The subtle changes in character are well executed, and make sense if you think about it. Henry's desire to evolve and be the best makes sense due to his perfectionism, and Ruki's aversion to loading data, wanting to be the best on her own makes sense off of her pride. Renamon is understandably frustrated, and decides to do things her own way. I love this fic. Update more plz
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
You should continue this story because out of all alternate story's of the digimon tamers series they never finish them especially if there are alt of reviews love the story. Keep up the good work.
Rales Mckoy chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I see what you did there, well done, this is an interesting Tamers story, I can't wait for more.
maxblast chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Good fic, it's an interesting form AU and the difference between the Real stories of the Tamers anime and this fic, while beign important are good and well manage
Frozen Twins chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I love your story telling abilites... things just flow... their's not stop for characterzation... its done in the very action of things. It works out great. I love the changes in the Characters... well except Renamon. Here's my issue with Renamon. She was always a thoughtful character... she never let her anger get to her. She, she got frustrated time and again... but you portray her as having a hot anger... not the cold one that she has. When changing a character, make sure that they are still the same character, even though the circumstances have changed them. Or give them reasons.

That may be the thing that's bothering me the most... WHY! Why are things so different! I must know... but I'm going to assume that I'll just need to wait. Oh... and Rika dressing up as Akari? AWESOME! (Please tell me that Takato went as Taiki... it would be a nice Taikari/Rukato tribute... lol)

Anyways, keep up the good work. You write well.

Frozentwins
Frozen Twins chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
You have no idea how long I've waited for this fic. I can't wait for this to go on. Plus, xros wars, especially hunters changed fandom a ton, and I love how youve incorporated that. Still, I find it odd that you cling to the dying concept of 4 quadrants. Does make me happy though, as I assume that rather then taking place in tamers quadrant of the south, rather in the western (I think) of adventure... Translation, Takatos teacher is Kari. His dad is Tai. It makes me curious though, as to who Takatos mom is as well as Rika's parents. The obvious choice foe Rika's mom would be Mimi, but what about her dad, did he still leave at a you g age, or is that why Rika isn't quite so cold? Renamon is going to make for an excellent character. So.. Is Yamaki Matt? That's always what I imagined, or he's TK who had something happen between him and Kari. I'm curious if you'll make Suzie more dominat in the story. And can't wait to see Terriermons antics
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
John C chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
this story really is interesting. Since it's a retelling my brain esentially goes to sleep while I'm ready. Then it's jolted awake by the small changes. I know you do them intentionally, but my mind is going, "that's not right!" Henry being the one wanting Terriermon to digivolve while Rika being the more peaceful part of her team is jusgt wrong. Also Ryo can't be beaten by Rika. It's just wrong. I like how you make a reference to savers. Tamers is still on top. Good to know. Rika and her headphones is nice. The small changes really bug me, but without them it'd just be the show. I don't know. This isn't changed enough to be a true different storyline yet, but it's just altered enough not to be a retelling. Hopefully you're going somewhere with this. Good luck and thanks for the update.
Mcv chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Great chapter! I find your changes to the Tamers and their digimon interesting. I can't wait to see how much their change in personality will change the rest of the story.

Keep up the great work.

Mcv
John C chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I liked this chapter more than the first one. No major flaws and the premise is more clear. The one thing I do like is that at the time tamers was very topical and with your edits it could be again. Xross wars, Savers and Frontier are not my favorite, but it's nice to have them mentioned here. It also roots tamers with supremicy as if saying, "we're real while you're still a t.v. show!" Very nice. I have to be honest though the premise may not be enough to hook me further down the line. I can almost skim your paragraphs and know what happens because I can recall the episodes. The Rika not wanting Renamon to load data thing was weird and I'm interested to see why the switch. Keep going and I'll try to stay interested. Oh and keep communicating with your fans. That is the most important thing.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Thanks for reviewing. :)

First: The order Frontier, Adventure, Savers, Zero Two, Xros Wars was just something Takato came up with off the top of his head. While it's certainly the chronological order of the D-Burst series This story was originally a part of, that series is not the TV series in Takato's universe, and that's most certainly not the air order, which would be closer to something more like what originally aired. In the first place, the Xros Wars series was something I decided to add in last second while re-writing.

Now, as for the order, I'd assume that it fits in chronologically? That's the reasoning I'd use when choosing to put it first in any Mixed universe. Frontier's Digital World's time disconnect didn't reset at the end of the series, so I'd assume that's why most people say it would be before Adventure. But now that Xros Wars has it's Digital World disconnected, I'm sure at some point someone's going to write a fanfic where Frontier and Xros Wars occur in the same universe.

Second: Who knows if it'll even be Takato who loses control? I'm not even sure at this stage of re-writing! _; But, we'll see. If things end up going fairly unchanged in that particular arch, then Takato probably'll be the one who looses it, and if he does gain control over Megidramon, it'll probably be only just enough to stop him from killing Beelzemon.

If things do change...well... I have a bet that it might not even be Takato who loses control of their Digimon's evolution. ;)

_DT
code R.R chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Nice i cant wait for more hey will takato be able to control megidramon
g chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
PS after reading the second chapter and end note i get it better now :P

OK now 2 things 1why the order frountier-Adventure-Savers-02-Xros Wars 2 Could someone explaine to me WHY DO HALF THE FANS BELIVE FROUNTIER CAME BEFORE ADVENTURE sorry for the caps but i really want to know and i haven't found the answer :(
g chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
For the most basic reason is like Jhon C said is it a retelling or a complete AU with a diffrent tale taking place after Xros wars airs its shows in Japan