Reviews for Dottore
crystaldolphin42 chapter 105 . 3/13
I’m really enjoying this story so far. You’ve done a fantastic job writing it and I’m really happy I found it. I truly hope you continue writing this and finishing this beautiful and exciting story that you’ve created. And you might think that it’s poorly edited, but in all honesty, your story is one of the more well-written and interesting pieces I’ve come across. Keep it up, this story has been amazing to read!
crystaldolphin42 chapter 14 . 3/13
This is so nicely done. I love how well you portray all the characters, both from Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed. You nail all of them perfectly and create an incredibly interesting and engaging story. I can’t wait to see how the rest of this pans out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I think this would have been good, idea is at least, but there isn't enough Ezio and too much about uninteresting characters, that don't show us about the reneccance. I like assassin's creeds modern day, but you aren't good with writing and you take too long to get to the point of story that your summary talks about, I just tried to skip to chapter 20 after a while, and it still wan's where the summary talked about.
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 105 . 5/8/2016
HOLY CRAP! I freaking love this so much, and I really can't wait for it to come back! I am a new reader, and just finished reading the last update. So excited to see the next one, and the ones that come after it. I know they won't disappoint! Thank you for writing this wonderful work of art, and keep on keepin' on! Can't wait to see how Ezio, the Doctor, the Ponds, Darren, Maria, and the others beat Vidic and Abstergo! :D
Cyan Quartz chapter 40 . 7/21/2015
I love how you portray the characters.
Cyan Quartz chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
So by transferred her fag, you meant bag, right?
Cyan Quartz chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
Phase ten!? UNO!
Cyan Quartz chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Old McDonald had a dream, EI EI O! And with that dream he had an accident, EI EI O! With a bang bang here, and a splat splat there, ohmygod ohmygod thebloodis e-very-where! Old McDonald was mur-der'd, EI EI O!
Artemis's best Huntress chapter 105 . 7/13/2015
I'm so happy and thankful you have decided to continue this fic! I'm sure the experience you have now gained from uni ( and your already-existing and brilliant writing abilities) will help your story (and any future works) grow and prosper. I'll be here until the very end, mio amico, and eagerly await your next update! :D
ROCuevas chapter 105 . 7/12/2015
Good luck my friend. :D
Artemis's best Huntress chapter 104 . 7/5/2015
It's sad that you have let this story go. It has so much potential and was quite good. I suppose it is my fault for getting my hopes up, as I should have checked the last update date, but I can always hope and dream you may return to finish this story. \_(ツ)_/
Nimeo chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
Well I don't know about crossover, but this functions very well as an Assassin's Creed story so far. Next chapter, I glimpsed, has the Eleven and companions. Is it too much to hope that it would turned out to be Christmas Carol/ The Lodger type of story? The Doctor could drop them on another romantic honeymoon spot, perhaps? But, since I can't get my hands on a vortex manipulator or ask a passing-by member of a Time Travel capable race for a lift and ask of this in the past, when you were actually writing it, I will express hope and faith in you, Dear Author, that it would turn out just as wonderful and talented as the rest of the story.
Nimeo chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Well, not that far in yet, but I have to say: the way you write Abstergo and Torchwood is fascinating and I never showed much interest in either of them before. Giving a slight mental moan, because you teased with a really well written Ten and this is a story featuring the Ponds who frankly never touched my heart. But, alas. Maybe a rewatch and your, so far, superb writing 'll help me reach the ascended state of loving each Doctor I see, read about, or hear.

Why am I still writing this?! Onto the next chapter! Amazing job, so far)))))))))))))
K Midori Aoi chapter 104 . 5/13/2015
My dearest friend, it's been nigh but three years since you've updated! I hope you're doing well and that you are still planning on writing this story! I've been re-reading and re-reading this amazing story over and over and I just can't get enough of it. It's honestly made me replay all of AC once more and kept me tied up with Doctor Who even long after I stopped watching. In all honesty, your writing of the Doctor has been bar-none the very best I've ever read and I can't help but giggle gleefully whenever I re-read your interaction between the Doctor and Leonardo da Vinci because it's absolutely perfect. I really do love the way you've written this and truly do wish to continue reading more. Of course, if your heart has moved on to better things, I cannot blame you. but I must say how much I've missed reading your updates. You're fantastic. Thanks again and I hope to read more from this soon or at least hear from you!
OwlKeeper186 chapter 104 . 12/15/2014
Oh my gosh, I love this story! And I know you're busy, but please please PLEASE try and update this, just a little bit! Please?