Reviews for Finding the Entrance
emmi-bear123 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
hey that was great! i cant wait to see what happens next in your story!
Sister Grimm 13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Your name: Barron Sharpe

Your ability: Can cause pain in others by touch, but gets really sick after he does it

Your personality: Cool headed, and calm. Cares deeply about Ava. Her is very smart.

Your friends: same as Ava (SAA)

Cabin Mates: Cassel Nickleson

Buffer Team? Yes or no: Yes

(Buffer team is very violent. You try to get a ball into a goal, and you are allowed to smack people)

Your visual appearance: Short, spiky, dark brown hair. Deep blue eyes, fair skin. Tall and lithe. Cat-like build.

And finally,

What do you like to do? : play piano, play Buffer, write

Rank of popularity: SAA

(Jock, popular, super smart, average, keep to yourself, geeky)

Do it quick and fast!
Muse of Storytelling chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Your form!

Your name: Ava Clark

Your ability: Erasing/Implanting Memories (she can get rid of your memories or implant fake ones)

Your personality: Confident and aloof. Everyone respects her, and is slightly scared of her. She and two other sudents make up a group of kids that keep the school in order and make sure that anyone who knows how to escape, doesn't spill the secret to the adults. She really cares about her friends and would do anything for them.

Your friends: Cassel Nickleson, Olivia Garrson, Barron Sharpe

Cabin Mates: Olivia Garrson

Buffer Team? Yes or no: No

Your visual appearance: Stick straight thick red hair that goes down to her mid-back. Grey-green eyes. Fair skin. Tall and slender; gorgeus but in a dangerous way.

And finally,

What do you like to do? : Hang out with my friends, listen to music

Rank of popularity: Everyone knows her and her group is infamous in the school

Other: She is the person who wippes peoples memories when they get to TP. She knows how to escape, and only shares the info with those she trusts. Her boyfriend, who is her true love, is the reason she whipes others memories.

Your name:

Your ability:move objects with mind

Your personality:Funny, loving, caring, sweet, and everyone loves her

Your friends: you and really all the main character

Cabin Mates:Doesnt matter

Buffer Team? Yes or no: Yes (the only girl. She is the best player)

Your visual appearance:Around 5 ft 4. Curly blond hair that is long. Brown eyes. Prettyest girl in school

And finally,

What do you like to do? :I like to hang out with friends, try to escape, and play sports such as buffer. P.S. she used to be a star soccer player and dancer before she woke up at tower prep at the age of 12. She has a crush on the main guy( you can do what you want with that)

Rank of popularity: Most popular, follow the rules but secretly is trying to escape

Cant wait to read it and please used me in the story. Update soon
lolagirlstar chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Your name:

blanca

Your ability:

knowing things

Your personality: shy super i get red its kind of emaresi laughs for no reason happy go lucky um quiet sometimes loyal nicce and sweet some times! jk! hyper

Your friends: i dont have a lot ..

Cabin Mates: surprise me!

Buffer Team? Yes or no: um no!

Your visual appearance: brown eyes long hair straight um lik guess?

What do you like to do? : i love to read! mangas animes and novels! umm like to walk umm bike umm play basketball i am not good at it just umm once in a blue moon mabye jk!

Rank of popularity: umm? i am kind of a loner but some how people know my name i dont really knw..

romance ? i want prince charming! LOL!some one funny! sweet and who only treats me nice1 i amhappy wiht that! XP
StarWriter0303 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Your name: Rosslyn Evans

Your ability:move objects with mind

Your personality:Funny, loving, caring, sweet, and everyone loves her

Your friends: you and really all the main character

Cabin Mates:Doesnt matter

Buffer Team? Yes or no: Yes (the only girl. She is the best player)

Cant wait to read it and please used me in the story. Update soon
TowerPrepFans chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love this story idea! ;)

Name: Cody (No one knows his last name)

Your ability:

The ability to remember everything he has ever Heard,Seen,and Done.

You Persanality:

Brave,Outgoing,Smart,Athletic

You Friends:

Don't have any on here since I just joined a while ago :(

Cabin mates:

Ryan Stevens, Will Kamps

(Randomly made up names)

Buffer Team: No!

Visual appearence:

Shaggy Brown hair,Blue eyes, has a athletic build

Rank of Popularity:

Keeps to Himself and a Reguler like everyone else until he teams up with friends

(Cody Keeps to Himself with his strange ties to his past,no ones knows his last name exept him. Even around his closet friends he is secretive.)
AthenaPrincess47 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Your name: Morgan Noble

Your ability: ?

Your personality: quiet, funny, giggly when around people I know

Your friends: JayceeSue44227

Cabin Mates: JayceeSue44227

Buffer Team? Yes or no: NO

Your visual appearance: medium length blonde hair, light blue eyes, short and skinny, great at glaring

What do you like to do? : Like to observe people and my surrounding. Being quiet helps you so that you're not noticed, and you can just... watch

Rank of popularity: Keep to myself
mememeimjustme chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Your name: Jaycee... Astra

Your ability: Maggie, i don't know what you mean, please email and explain

Your personality: smart, violent, logical, loyal, occasionally weird (ADHD)

Your friends: Uhhhhh, you know. Our friends (don't like listing them all) and my cousin AthenaPrincess47 (her form should be in sometime)

Cabin Mates: Riley, Grace, You, Cousin

Buffer Team? Yes or no: YES, if it's violent, you can count me and Grace in!

Your visual appearance: Same

What do you like to do? : Like to be with friends, and talk

Rank of popularity: Whatever we're considered

TEEHEE