Reviews for As If I Never Existed
mrs moonie chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
What happened to Charlotte and Mr Puffles?
Patstew chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Great story loved it! :D
scrosby66 chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Wonderful story...loved that Jason Jenks got his in the end...thanks for writing!
gatorgrl91 chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
Did not end as I had suspected. Forgot abt the other person. Very clever and out of the blue! Such a waste of space and air though being deceitful for all those years! :(
I stayed away from this story until it was almost the last of your stories I read. However, I am glad to note it wasn't as near as angsty with anguish as I had feared! Thank you!
Off to read one of last last few of yours I have left! Please keep writing so I can continue my addition! :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Ok-that was not as angsty as I thought it would be! And a lot less anguish! But, I haven't heard from Bella (if we get her POV), so I may be in for it after all! :)
kfoll chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
So he gets all the other women he slept with, a slightly guilty conscience and an untouched by anyone but him, Bella?
What does she get?
Zilch!
This stinks!
kfoll chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Good God! Could this lowlife be any more of a cunt!
magmom chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
That was quite a story. And what an ending. Good timing or what.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
There is no magic in this story. The man is a superficial asshole who let his dick rule him. The girl is a pushover who forgave him for braking up with her and fucking other women... I've seen it many times, without of course kidnaping plot. There are many men like Edward, they don't know what love is. Unfortunately there are also many women like Bella, without backbone and pride. It's kinda sad.
Lilydukes chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
loved!
meka0302 chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
Nice story. I really enjoyed it
Super-Twi-Harry-Heroes-Fan chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
Another brilliant story
Jessie1221 chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
If you ask me the bitch got what he deserved. Thank God for Emmett's ego and Jasper's great aim, or else Bella and Edward would be in some seriously deep shit right about now. It's a good thing that Bella got the closure she needed. It was a great story. Loved all the details and flashbacks. Good job!

Yours Truly, Jessie Wings
Danie86 chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
Whew! I remembered "J" from earlier in the story but never saw who it turned out to be at all (no spoilers for those who haven't finished yet). Thank goodness Bella was well enough to do that. Well done. Will there be a sequel? Please please please? This fic is well worth the read. Again, well done. :-)
Danie86 chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Sounds like she was giving testimony at Victoria's trial. I had a thought back when Alice was reading the journal that ol' Vicky was at least a knowledgeable partner in crime with Jimmy boy, what with the BDSM reference & them switching. Now somewhat shocked. Well done twist. ;-)