Reviews for Syrene
sweet :)
firefly chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
love it.
David Laoang chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
hm "of course, my sailor" very cute line :D please update soon im craving more! :D
TheCleverGirl chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Wonderful story! I've always wondered after seeing POTC On Stranger Tides: What happened to Philip and Syrena? I looked al over FanFiction, trying to find a stoey on this topic worth reading...and then i found it. Yours! Please continue, I'm dying to see what happens next!
Knight Mistress chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Very cute. Can't wait for next chapter!
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
so cute. :) (love the profile picture. :D )
ObsessedFangirl221B chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Aww this story is sooooo good! The words they say to each other are too adorable and make me sigh with happiness! Great job and please please please please continue! :)
209658 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Hey Hey!I'm back! And so are you! First off, thank you for commenting on my review. You rock twoo! 2nd, This chapter was great! Syrena finally took her first steps! Woohoo! And learned to walk! Now she can be with Philip on land forever!Can't wait for the next chapter!

Love from,

PadfootGredLover628
Mellybean23 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This is very good and I hope that you continue. The only thing is that you mentioned Phillip kissing other girls. They are in the seventeenth or eighteenth century and he is also a missionary. It's very ulikely that he would have kissed anyone.

Howvever, that is my only issue, and (considering my OCDness) I think that I can deal with it. Actually, I know I can. So update. ASAP, please!
Khaos-is-my-middle-name chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
this is soo cute and sweet and just...awwwww! X3 anyhoo, i love this couple, i love this story, and i'd love it if u wrote more!

~Khaos
justPROMISE chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
amazing!
XxPaintMeInvisiblexX chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
awww! please update this was so cute!
hilararoula chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
awww that was soooo cute :) loved it
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011