Reviews for He Shines With Your Light
Rissa chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
This was BRILLIANT. Simply, six chapters of wonderful, fantastic, amazingness. I loved it, thank you!
MerryLittleMess chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
This was a lot different than I anticipated - less about the fight with the Dothro, instead focusing on Dean's recovery, which was very well-written. Actually, the whole story was well-written, thrilling and amazing. Good job!
pipinheart chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
This was a great story... Dean is a strong kid, had me worried for a bit. Loved it.
Jeanne chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I just found this story and I loved it! The boys' story here at the end of season nine has been a little tough to swallow, so I have been reading pre-series stories to make myself feel better. This story hit the spot. Thank you! I liked the ending by the way. It brought the story and Dean full circle.
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Wow. What a beautiful story. Aside from the (glorious) angst, there were so many different emotions worked into it. Usually the whole "Dean is pure and loving enough to survive" situation does nothing for me, but it's so realistic and heart-wrenching in this that it works. I liked Maria too. She kind of reminded me of a more awesome version of Lisa.

And you used a Vernon Scannell quote! That poem is gorgeous; I remember having to analyse it once. It really does fit John and Dean quite well, doesn't it?

Anyway, thank you for sharing :)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
love it
slystir chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I loved this piece. I liked your creature. All of your characters stayed in character, which was really great.

Thanks for posting this!
PokeyDotes chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
This is how I see Dean, too. I love wee!chester stories and this is definitely one of the best. I love a good whumping and you write them so well.
brynerose chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Nice, interesting story -

Your vesrion of Dean's birth was great in its own right; it just focused on a different side of Dean than I did. Still wonderful to read, and so touching given the scene in which you put it! The whole thing let John return to his human side, and we don't often get to see that. Thanks for sharing!

bryne
gett chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Just found this story and found it very easy to read in one hit. A well-executed story that hit all the character notes perfectly. Well done. Deserves way more reviews.
fourdevils chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
I like your stories a lot. Great writing... much better than this soulless,cheap, uncaring and crappy "official" supernatural books.

Plus - I like your taste in music... Oh... and the dothro was a great(!) monster. They haven't had anything like it on the show yet and it 's always nice to have something new (bonus points: it was extremely creepy as well.) In my parallel-universe (the one where I have magical super-powers) I'd say PRESTO and make you "chief-writer-in-charge" for the whole series...
Callisto-HK chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
This was a great story.. I wonder why you got just 20 reviews. But it was so much fun reading it. Thanks for sharing such a good story with us.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Very good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You got the Winchester family dynamic perfectly. Nice work!
Natalie chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I LOVED it! best fic ive read in ages! really awesome job! :D
Anise Nadiah chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
This is an awesome weechester story. I like how dean sacrifice all for his family. That is so dean like character. I wish i was maria tucci though *ngee* I cannot agree more with you on supernatural novels that there is in the bookstore. Fanfiction here are way more enjoyable than them. I bought 2 but just manage to finish one while the other just sit on my bed stand collecting dust. Your fic is much better. Thank you so much for this. I really enjoy them.